Reviews for FateZero: A New Spirit
LiveWireGoth chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
The story was interesting but there something that confuse me. Why is this fanfic in Fate/Stay Night when it clearly says it's for Fate/Zero? Is this girl really related to Waver as his grandaughter? I mean, it's already made clear that Waver & Rider end up a couple.

So unless Waver gets a spell that aloud him to become pregnant or a surrogate mother or even adoption was involved you left a plot hole at the end. There's always a chance that the girl was just being told to do this to test if Waver really had become a spirit(even though Illya knows) but then again it said she was aging so it's obvious you left a plot hole.

Besides that it'd be nice for a sequal especially due to what's implied in the description.
ashangel101010 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
It went by fast, but I really liked it.
Joyful Spirit chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I am glad that another alternate version of rider and waver exists... the original story left an empty hole when Rider was killed. Thank you.
coraz chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Hello!
I really like your story :)
Can't wait to see what happens next.
See you! Bye.
Victor Petrenko chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is awesome so far, though I can't help but wonder how old you're making Waver. One way or another I look forward to seeing why you kept Kayneth, and I assume Sola, alive.