Reviews for Capture the Flag: A Stretch of Scarlet
Kyanite Eirian chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Another chapter. Gosh, you write quick. o_o There were typos in here- ["Calico Snyder,"] and [I won't be you, I repeat, over and over].

You described Calico's panic really well, but I feel as though that panic should've been for Sam and that she would be unfocused instead when her name was called. After all, Sam is her next-door neighbour. And although Drill might've smiled it certainly wouldn't have been broadly.

That's pretty much it. Mayor Thisby was well done, as was all of the writing after 'Slowly, I reach out and take Ceres' gloved hand in my own...'. _
Chasing Silmarils chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So is the ribbon going to be her district token?
This sounds like a GREAT idea, really original. I read the other point of view too. Keep it up! :D
popgum99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
AMEEEEE! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE ALIVE AND KICKING! :D Alrighty, here goes:

- Well, your summary was very drawing. And I liked how you chose an uncommon district. :)
- So far, I like Calico. She sounds like that sweet, energetic character. I look forward to seeing how she'd kick butt at the Arena. :D

I like it. Looking forward to more! :)
Kyanite Eirian chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This looks pretty awesome so far! I like the original concept and all but to me, the characters lack personality and depth. *shrug* Maybe that'll be brought out later, I don't know. Try to give each character at least one defining trait.

I can't wait to see what happens next, though. Your grammar is outstanding as always, and the description of the setting is awesome.
EnglishGleek chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Me gusta mucha ;) tu es un bien a escribe! (y estoy mal a espanol)

But yes, my terrible Spanish aside this is really good :) so I'm just going from what you've written since I haven't read Loona's that I should include that the president has sent out a message about having to bring a token of their choosing if they're a tribute?

So yeah, overall I like this very much though personally I would have edited it a tinyyyy bit more since I noticed a couple spelling/grammar mistakes, but that might just be me. But I do like it a lot ;)