Reviews for Inevitability
You have to finish this
guest chapter 8 . 3/25
Just binge read this. For the love of God please update. This is great
mielsita chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
like it...cant wait for update
Haley chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
This fanfic is phenomenal. You have done well to use the characters' "voices" in this. Alex and Piper are my favorite ship. I think I'd rather read what you write instead of watching the show sometimes.
LAUREN chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Beautiful.. like I can't describe how deep this chapter is... ahhhh.. PLEASE write when u can!
AMAZINGGGGGGG chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE!
vanillaltte chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Found your story last night and finished it all at once - Pretty please update it :(
audreyrstyles chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Wow. Just wow.
king09 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Are you going to update this again...It's so good..I want to see how it ends!
smilesarecookies chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon. This story is amazing, like real amazing.
I love the way you portray Alex and Piper.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Omggggg plz update I love this fanfic many fanfics Alex forgave Piper too early and I love this one bc it takes much longer and it detailly describe how Alex feels the struggle plz continue! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
OH SWEET JESUS I need more! This is absolutely perfect. Came across this recently and fell in love with it. My love for OITNB aside, you should consider becoming a writer. You are good with words, friend. 33333
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
hey, know I haven't reviewed before, but I've just yesterday finished watching Orange, and I'll happily say yours is the only fanfic I've read so far that has done justice to the characters. Your writing is just excellent. Some people just haven't got a grip on the personalities of the characters like you do, and it makes for a wonderful read :) looking forward to some more chapters!
Isis chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
*Cries*
Dying for an update for this story! Especially if Laura/Alex will only be in 2 episodes next season! *bawls*
Abbeldy chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Please continue this! Love where this is going and how :)