Reviews for Light in the Darkness
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 4/8
Good work .But I'm more on Snow/Light romance to be honest . That being said , thanks for sharing the story .
dOnutrOgue chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my, this story touch my emotions in many ways..

This is really good, really good story.
S chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
It was good
Bree chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I. CAN'T. STOP. READING. THIS.

Seriously. I've read this about 15 times now: such a great one shot. Dat kiss. Come on lightning, forget about your common sense for a few hours and open up to snow. I really like how you portray snow and lightning in all your fics, so tender and sweet :)
Bree chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! I really love reading all your snow/light fics and dearly hope you write a lot more once LR is released next year. All your fics are so well-written and in character. Not to mention descriptive and detailed and all the tender vibes you cleverly onvey: THE FREAKEN FEELS! :3
juliet chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
omfg i'm crying right now this was perfect DAT KISS FUCK thank you so much for writing this in the day the fandom is exploding with snow/lightning feels YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON AND I LOVE YOU
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
DAMN THE FEELS. THE FEELSS, I'M DROWNING IN THEMMM...and listening to a ballad didn't help my. Ugh.

I was waiting for a LR Snow and Light fic for so long, I've done a few myself but they were so early in LR it would be funny to read them now.

Anyway to your story, it is absolutely wonderful and the way you made the two kiss just seems so in character that it just seems they are so perfect together. But in LR these two seem to really hate each other so much, oh gosh I do hope they become friends again.. The shipper in my will die. D:

Lovely oneshot. Now I shall leave and deal with my feels.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love your stories about Lightning and Snow and I hope that the new game- no matter how it turns out- will inspire you to write some more LightxSnow. Us fans of the pairing like the angst, but I could really use another one of your sexy, humorous, SNowxLight fics where they finally get each other and can enjoy some happiness and sexy time (hehe).
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! :D It's been a while since I read a Light x Snow a fic as good as this one!
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Well I, for one, like this a LOT.

Ever since I saw Snow's new look this morning, I've been wanting to read/see a fanfic/artwork of him and Light! You did well on your take of this portion of the LR story, and I do hope you have a continuation for this because it felt, for me, like there was some sort of cliffhanger at the end xD

More power to you and your works! :D
-Crimson