Reviews for The Gem
HunterMoore chapter 17 . 2/1
Awesome story, I loved it. Great work.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I thought destiny in Spanish was destino?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
It's kid wykkyd
RavenSerendipity chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
This was good. This is like the third fanfic I've read where raven gets hurt by a gift from a titan, though its the first time the gift is from BB. I liked how rae and bb interacted when she told him what was causing her injuries, Rae not blaming bb but bb feeling guilty anyway, and Rae telling him it wasn't his fault. The titans really need to watch what they give Raven or she'll really end up dead. :)
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Oookayyy, that was creepy... You made her name be Eliana and my name is Ileana. Weird... Oh well, still awesome story! And yay! BB and Rae are dating now! :3 Super cool. :)
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Nice chapter! And I don't know what I'd want you to write for another story... I'd want an AU but you're already writing one so...heh heh. :3
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Yay! Rae's probably gonna open up now. :D :D Awesome chapter. And I like reading and writing depressing stuff too...even though it's only in FanFiction because I don't really try hard to write good essays in school. :3
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Things aren't going to well at home? Sorry to hear that... Hope you feel better!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Well, yay Raven's awake! :D And there's a Slenderman movie?! *sigh* Someone give me the DVD please! Heh heh... I know, I'm crazy. Well, awesome chapter! And to answer your name question... I personally like Destiny better but Ana Maria is a pretty name too.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Oh. No. You. Didn't. You did not just let Raven die! Nuh uh! I'm not accepting that! Gah! No more ranting. Must. Finish. Reading!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Oi, this is not gonna turn out good... Do they realize it's the brooch? Well...that's my suspicion anyway...
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Yay, they made up! :D I like cookies! Here, I'll give you one too! (::) :3
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Nah, you didn't mess up. We all need a bit of drama in our lives so this was a great chapter too. :)
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Okay, awesome chapter. And what's up with Raven? I'm gessing it's the gem buuut I could be wrong... I will read to find out though! Onto more awesomeness!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
He gave her the present! Yay! I don't really trust it though...the lady in the store made it sound kinda creepy. Awesome chapter and I hope you had fun in Florida! x)