Reviews for My Son the Wizard
angelMwings chapter 20 . 3/19
This is such a sweet story. I hope that you will update it soon. I love the relationship Harry has with Tony. I love stories where Tony is Harry's dad. I hope that you will have time to update this story because that would be fantastic.
Wika0304 chapter 20 . 3/11
please update
sexy Seren chapter 20 . 2/2
sexy Seren chapter 7 . 2/2
Love it
BookFan96 chapter 20 . 1/24
I wish that you had continued this
LegitGamer126 chapter 20 . 1/16
are you still updating this?
TheRealMasonMac chapter 11 . 1/14
So uh... when will Harry actually do shit? He hasn't done much besides make a robot
NabikiB chapter 20 . 1/11
Should find a way to force Loki to first remove the curse on the D.A.D.A. at Hogwarts, then make him make binding Magical Oath to teach the D.A.D.A. course at Hogwarts...on permanent tenure. Should drive Snape right up a wall.
No one inportant chapter 1 . 1/5
"Three chapters left" she said, and then proceeded to abandon the fic. Really?
I still like your fanfic though, it's nice. I hope that one day you will decide to finish this story. Good luck.
H42 chapter 6 . 1/6
Brilliant story, I'm enjoying it so much, thank you!
And Phil being a squib? Wow! That was clever!
Animago chapter 8 . 1/2
O relato da lily me emocionou muito. Apesar das merdas que voce faz na vida e ter seu filho pagar por elas, pelo menos fez uma única coisa boa e, agradecer a merlin ainda há pessoas decentes.
HairyLimey chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
Please for the love of God please finish this story like you said it's almost finished.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
If Harry is now a Stark,what will happen to all the things the Potters owned?

I hope Dobby will be freed and help Harry.
Mistress of Potions chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
Umm, summer’s been and gone a few times. Any hope of you continuing the story?
Anon chapter 20 . 12/12/2017
Please do us all a favour and say its on hiatus so we won't have to check and you won't have to deal with people asking to update
2,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »