Reviews for My Son the Wizard
mst3ktoo chapter 16 . 1/2
Lol, I bet it came out they'd make up sordid magical menage trois
mst3ktoo chapter 11 . 1/2
Well, you made Loki sympathetic. Wonder what Loki really did to Harry, it's not like him to let anyone see him weak.
mst3ktoo chapter 9 . 1/2
Pretty lazy station keeping...
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 1/2
[Insert Alien Invasion]
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 1/2
Jesus, Dumbledore was already mentally not all there, no matter his power. Now he's probably twice as strong and half as sane
mst3ktoo chapter 1 . 1/2
Omfg, pepper is going to cooperate right up until Harry is in starks custody all legal like... and then she is going to destroy them. Tony will be busy building robots with Harry.
Vishesh chapter 20 . 1/1
This is to the people reading this fic: cmon guys it has been 8 yrs since the last update, just stop reviewing it.
Jmechan24 chapter 2 . 12/21/2022
A pity this was not after the chamber of secrets so they see Harry's basilisk scar
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 12/1/2022
This was one of the first fics I ever read, I keep coming back hoping to see it updated.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 14 . 11/30/2022
This is going to end in Chaos, with a capital ā€˜Cā€™. Especially with how long Black was exposed to Dementors, Sirius might be a bit insane in going through this plot.
PirateLayla chapter 3 . 11/27/2022
I have read this a few times now, it's a good story but I feel like you end your sentences abruptly where they could be connected. it makes me pause for a moment each time. but again I've read it a few times so obviously it doesn't bother me too much xD
Cindy Reilly chapter 15 . 11/18/2022
Thought you might want to know that there is a misspelled word in the tenth paragraph after the large advertisement it reads dong, when it should have been doing. Please check it out, and thanks for an awesome story, I really am enjoying it.
Oceanamckleen chapter 20 . 11/16/2022
This was amazing! Thank you for writing and sharing. I look forward to the next 4 chapters.
lunaz chapter 4 . 11/9/2022
I find hard to believe Lily would keep her doubts about who is the biological father to Harry is from James. I would think in the magical world it would be so very easy when a child is born that the parents identity would be automatically inputted into their magically records or easily confirmed with a spell. Also if Harry is so gun ho in changing his name to Stark does that mean he will give up all rights to the Potter's invisibility cloak and the Potter's inheritance as he shouldn't have them if he doesn't keep the name?

Overall good story.
lunaz chapter 3 . 11/9/2022
Ok while I found the story is good I find it a real turn off that Harry would so quickly be willing to change his name from Potter to Stark. Even though he never knew his parents (and yes James was his father though Tony was the biological sperm donor) and while it is obvious none of the three parents were saints it does not change the fact that James and Lily gave up their lives to protect Harry and out of some respect he should have kept the Potter name especially as he is the Last Potter now. Potter-Stark would have been a nice compromise.
3,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »