Reviews for My Son the Wizard
misswitlock16 chapter 20 . 10/6
I love it can't wait to read more
HairyLimey chapter 3 . 9/30
Dumbasadoor is going to shit a brick when he finds out (Evil grin).
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 20 . 9/25
Summer 2015 has since come and gone. Will there be anymore updates? This is a fantastic piece of work and I'm following just in case. :D
Capricorn chapter 3 . 9/23
Petunia Dursley is a "...bitter witch of a woman..."
gwencarson126 chapter 20 . 9/22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 9/19
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
HonorLove chapter 20 . 9/16
About to reread this one (was reminded of it on Mistaken Identities), and an outline would be lovely! As a writer I absolutely understand not finishing stories, but as a reader I appreciate at least knowing where a writer was going with something. Either way, thanks for sharing!
Jaida Vance chapter 1 . 9/8
Don’t let people who shout at you make you stop writing your story. This is your story and Lily was only human and she didn’t walk on water. If people yell at you because you wrote a story where Lily cheated on James it’s your story, they can go read another story where Lily didn’t cheat on James.

I like this so far, if I try my hand at writing a story similar to this I would have Harry with Tony a few years younger. I will keep reading. Keep writing or put the story up for adoption.
Debby chapter 1 . 8/30
I CANT READ THIS! IT PAINS ME TO KNOW THAT LILY EVANS POTTER,WHOM JAMES LOVED HIS WHOLE LIFE CHEATED ON HIM AND HARRY IS NOT HIS SON! THIS IS TERRIBLE!

LILY AND JAMES ARE SOULMATES...DO NOT EVER SEPERATE THEM! EVEN DEATH DIDNT SO WHY DID YOU!?
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 20 . 8/17
It has been 3 years since the last update. Wonder when you will finish this. And Hopefully, Frigga and Thor will send Harry's things and Hedwig back to Earth.

Plus I hope That Frigga gives Odin what for with regards to his attitude and behavior and makes it Clear that just because he is King it doesn't mean he can go around doing whatever he wants and disregard the Thought and feelings of his people and that of the creator of all the Universes and realities Because his actions and decisions can and will come back to bite him in the Ass. Ragnarok being a good example.
Zaralann chapter 20 . 8/15
Wonderful!
Eternalking500 chapter 20 . 8/11
Please update soon, it's a great story.
yournucleardeterrent chapter 20 . 8/10
This is awesome! Please update when you can.
mooneysfate chapter 20 . 8/3
love the story! i hope you've wrote more of it since it's been about 3 yrs since an update ? please? :)
AussieSparkey chapter 9 . 7/30
Look, this story is great. The plot is amazing, the characters are brilliant, and I would honestly love it to pieces if not for one thing; you need to do a very thorough edit. It's just too long (which is ironic, considering the size of this comment). The problem is not so much the overall text count, because that could be excused if the plot was detailed enough for it, but because you spend too much time going over internal thoughts and recapping the situation. While every word don't necessarily need to be relevent, every paragraph should be (or thereabouts) and I'm skipping whole paragraphs because the plot is taking too long to develop and not feeling like I'm missing anything. Put simply, you are using too many words to say too little. It needs to be editted and had whole paragraphs removed.
This story could be great, but the pace is too slow. A very thorough edit would fix that.
2,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »