Reviews for My Son the Wizard
CrossoverMadness chapter 20 . 10/29
Plzzzzz update soon
lord of the east chapter 20 . 10/20
This is an awesome fic!
I would be most interested in reading further, if you update..
SunPho3n1x chapter 20 . 10/15
I love this story! Thank you for writing this
Annoyed chapter 2 . 9/21
Why is it always lily that is the filthy cheater and not James? It is always the slut mudblood ruining things instead of the male pureblood.

Never read a single story that was any different.
animeweeb000001 chapter 18 . 8/23
Harry now has a God Father and a Dogfather
dayaedioso chapter 20 . 7/8
Hi, I was reading your harry potter story "my son the wizard ". And I was wondering if you would give me permission to translate it from English to Spanish on wattpad, I would also like to know if your story still continues, as I liked it so much. And I know you're still on the page because of your updates, the last one was last year.
JManM chapter 8 . 7/2
Most people can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea that most people end up cheating because they want something they aren't getting in their relationship and find it somewhere else. They also usually end up in a worse relationship because the grass may look greener, but infidelity is a terrible foundation for love.
Joekondo chapter 20 . 5/22
i was wondering if you were going to finish this story. it's on of the better hp avengers crossovers I've had the privilege of reading. thank you for the story.
I really enjoyed this story, & hope that someday you can come back to it.
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 5/2
so Petunia was right, Lily was a whore!
izuku-uzumaki78621 chapter 2 . 5/1
that is the most unbelievable excuse I've heard for cheating ever and it pisses me of but i'll try and take this seriously
Elevenses chapter 20 . 4/28
Awww it’s so good why is it unfinished?! Super awesome story regardless, thanks for writing!
Royslady51 chapter 6 . 4/25
Foster, not Poster.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 20 . 4/25
This was a fun read !
marialouadah chapter 20 . 4/23
Where are the three updates? Pls don’t tell me that’s it-
3,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »