Reviews for My Son the Wizard
Deity Egg chapter 9 . 5/12
i refuse to see Tony calling Harry Mini-Merlin as being pronounced any way other than mini me r lin
Naeym Jaafar chapter 7 . 5/4
well since they are in America, I believe the term muggles should be nomaj
sherenchanjing chapter 1 . 4/11
UPDATE FOR HEAVENS SAKE
Flarrow legends chapter 1 . 4/6
It so sad that you never finished a story. So good storys and always abandoned
Gensplejs chapter 1 . 4/3
so? is this story abandoned. seems a bit of a shame if you only had a few chapters left.
Tenjo chapter 8 . 3/30
They may not be tied by blood, but I sincerely wish Harry will think of James as his dad just as much as he does Tony. Tony wasn’t in the wrong for sleeping with Lily; it’s the cheater themselves who is to blame and James, at the very least, deserves to be remembered as a parent. He died as one, despite having just learnt the woman he loved betrayed him and his son wasn’t even his.
Tenjo chapter 7 . 3/30
… I don’t understand his reticence to admitting it’s magic. Claiming it’s just an odd form of power science hasn’t unravelled yet is fine but the fact remains that it’s called magic, just as we decided that dogs are called dogs and cats are called cats.

It wasn’t named after the stories, the stories were named after IT.
blj chapter 20 . 3/12
I am so friggin disappointed you didn’t finish this. Especially since you were so close! It’s been 7 years so I’m calling it abandoned. Shame, I enjoyed it so much. I want more.
kb0 chapter 20 . 3/10
It's sad that you're this far along with only 3 or 4 chapters to go and haven't finished. Since it's been almost 7 years since the last update I have to assume you won't finish ... sigh. It's been a fun story too so double sigh. - Kevin
pokefan366 chapter 19 . 3/7
You've done a great story but when will we get an update?
LetKokomiLead chapter 20 . 2/19
we're so close to the ending, please update?
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 20 . 12/18/2021
Love LOVE love this story! Had to re-read it a 3rd time! I can't wait for more!
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 20 . 12/12/2021
I hate this story, because I love it so much and you say that it about 3 chapters always from being finished but then you never finished it. It’s so damn disappointing. To be so close to the end of such a good story and never be able to know what the ending was meant to be! I want to beg you to update this and finish it, but a larger part of me has already accepted that this story will likely never be finished. I really do like this story to. I guess, finished or not, thanks for writing this and sharing it with us. Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to find that you were suddenly inspired enough to finish this. I won’t hold my breath though. Such a sad fate for such a great story.
tessa chapter 12 . 12/5/2021
i saw a hint that harry won’t stay at hogwarts which, i agree with actually lol i bet tony is gonna swoop in there the second something goes wrong haha! but i wonder what’s gonna happen to Sirius:0
tessa chapter 6 . 12/4/2021
horizont-alley oh my godddddd hahaaah
3,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »