Reviews for My Son the Wizard
FLARECROWN chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
Great story, love the interaction between Harry and Tony it's cute and funny.
Beth9891 chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
Great story thus far!
stars90 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Fantastic work! I love the story and the relationship Harry has with Tony and all of the Avengers.
YoChicken chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
ahahahaha loved the pun on Thor being Harry's GODfather ahahah
YoChicken chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
this story is so cool! *-* and the fact that Harry is now Loki's son too is just too funny!
julschristine975 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I love it so far. Thanks so much.
tatewaki2000 chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
Awesome! Wooooooo!
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Simply pointing out that they receive a stipend would cripple any lawsuit for child support. Combined with them most likely not being in the Will as guardians and significant evidence of abuse and neglect would land them in prison.
julschristine975 chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
I love this story. :). Thanks so much.
Tarix chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Siriously good story.
deletedaccount1324354 chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Great story! I love your writing style!

P.S. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update Incendio soon!
fluffyspid3r chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Psst...Psst... Its summer :D
SoccerArtist7 chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
I absolutely love this story! I know there is only a few chapters left but if you need an idea, I was kind of hoping that Tony, Coulson, Pepper, and the Avengers would be able to see Harry play Quidditch. Just an idea! You don't have to use it. :)
ayumi9273 chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Hey, I just came upon your story and it's dedefinitely one of my favorite crossovers! Can't wait till the next chapter!
satoz chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
:) Thanks for this awesome story! loving it! can't wait for the next update
2,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »