Reviews for My Son the Wizard
mewtwosangel chapter 20 . 5/10
I expect an update on June 21st. A.K.A the first day of Summer. LOL.
white collar black wolf chapter 20 . 5/10
Really liked it
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 5/10
Thanks fr the update.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 19 . 5/4
This is a great story, but are you planning on continuing it?
trninjakiller chapter 16 . 5/4
This is crap. Magic is like a pea shooter to an abrams tank. The armor being the tank.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 11 . 5/3
This story is amazing
CaptainSwan83 chapter 19 . 5/2
Nooooooo! Please update this! Avengers 2 came out last week where I live and i was once again hyped about it, it's been almost a year, during the movie my friend and I were talking how awesome it would be if the HP universe was mixed into this and you made a solid image in my mind. Please update soon.
allenx14 chapter 19 . 4/30
That was like so very very good.
eclipticallis chapter 19 . 4/28
damn! this fic was well written. one of the best have ever read actually. you have the potential to be a great author, really. but i was wondering when will you update :( but anyways great jon on this!
Lady Marmalaide chapter 18 . 4/28
If you plan to include Ultron's tale into this story (please, please, please, it would be very nice), Wanda, Harry and Sirius could be a good friend. They have a 'similarity', isn't?
Ilovebooksbutmoviesaregoodtoo chapter 19 . 4/28
Love the story, you make the characters very believable.
Supermoi chapter 15 . 4/27
Damn D: No good!
Supermoi chapter 14 . 4/27
I never really liked the character of Sirius, and I guess that even when he do relise Harry isn't James's son he'll still be unwilling to accept it as the truth. Talk about stubborn... Anyway, great story so far! I can understands him wanting to prove to himself those are true and not some lies after all james was his best friend...
Thenchick chapter 19 . 4/27
Post more plz
Supermoi chapter 11 . 4/25
I loved that chapter. Loki saved the day. That was great!
2,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »