Reviews for My Son the Wizard
fastreader12 chapter 19 . 3/10
Gah! Please update! Don't leave the readers hanging! :)
twistyguru chapter 19 . 3/10
Work is truly the curse of the fan fiction class! Looking forward to updates as you can to this most excellent story.
twistyguru chapter 18 . 3/10
*facepalms* Sirius Black and Tony Stark, BFFs and loosed on an unsuspecting cosmos.
twistyguru chapter 16 . 3/10
Well, scratch one set of Iron Teen armor. Time for Mark II, which will sadly not be ready (I'd think) before the gang goes to Asgard. At least Harry will have his own tale to tell the Warriors Three and Sif when he gets there. ;)
twistyguru chapter 12 . 3/10
Nice! I especially liked the confrontation between Tony and Snape, who of course will continue to be a great thumping prat to Harry. I do sooooo hope that Tony's reaction to that is both over the top, mess, humiliating and totally public. heh heh heh
twistyguru chapter 10 . 3/10
Nice! Harry meets the Avengers…who get to meet THE Harry. lol at the thought of Dumbles meeting Steve and sharing war stories.

Another TriWizzer thought: Thor'll be soooooo jealous about the dragon. The basilisk, too, when the story gets that far. I suspect that Gryffindor's sword is not far from being on a par with Moljinor, and since Harry's the rightful wielder of it…heh heh heh.
twistyguru chapter 9 . 3/10
lol Great story! I really like that Harry and Hulk seem to be getting along. I had a mental image of the 1st task in the Triwizzer when Harry faces the dragon and just shrugs. After palling around with Hulk, dragons really aren't that big of a deal. *snicker*
Harry couldn't do accio until fourth year and even then he had to spend a long time practising it.
I didn't realize how good this is until I realized how good this awesome story really is! Why isn't this story on top of the favourite?
Lady Marmalaide chapter 19 . 2/28
Beautiful story. You know, maybe this is very embarrassing, but I almost cried at the scene of Tony call Harry when he flew into the portal to Chitauri, it's like goodbye word...and oh gosh, my heart... :'( My biggest question for this beautiful story is when Harry will meet Voldemort? And what happened to Peter? (And please, please, please, end this well). Greet.
Miriam1 chapter 19 . 2/18
It is sad. Harry's only crime was trying to love Loki and trusting him.

This does not bode well for Harry's trust in adults in general.

I don't know why Odin didn't seem to like Harry, but now... I have no idea what to expect.

I look forward to your next installment.

Miriam1 chapter 17 . 2/18
This is one of the things that make Loki such a tragic figure. While he knows that Frigga is not his birth mother, he doesn't understand that she loves him. Thor, though he doesn't trust him, loves him.

Harry has the same surprise to have gained a living parent in the most surprising way with Tony and Loki.

Unfortunately, as you have written him, Loki is no where near as honorable as Tony. But Loki is conflicted, as he wants Harry's continued affection as well as his freedom.

I look forward to reading further.

Miriam1 chapter 16 . 2/18
I'm glad that two impressive choices were made this chapter. Tony, after witnessing the security circus of the school, withdrew Harry from Hogwarts. And second, Severus intends to keep the irregularities of Harry's unique parentage to himself.

I look forward to reading further.

Miriam1 chapter 3 . 2/17
It is wonderfully ironic that the international celebrity and hero is planning to hide his son, who is also an international celebrity and hero. The thing is that neither media circus nor audience knows about the other's existence, with the possible exception of Muggle born magicals and Asgardians who would know of the existence of mortal magic.

It will be fun to watch Tony destroy the Dursleys. It will also be interesting to see how Tony learns about Harry's magic.

I'm looking forward to reading further.

AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 19 . 2/17
Awesome story so far, I really liked the way Stark was able to recognise he was being hoodwinked so easily, and cannot wait for the next instalment. I am also curious as to whether or not there will be any more on Remus being a werewolf, and/or his meeting Bruce.
2,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »