Reviews for My Son the Wizard
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Really neat so far
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Wondering how much Harry can play a part in the Avengers
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Nice story
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Super!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Ohh... Okay. At least we know the time line now. Less confusing. Good plot twist
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Interesting. Though if true, it shatters all hope and perception of Harry's mother.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
nnnnnnnnnnnn

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
This fan fiction is amazing!
Reymen chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Loki from nordic mythology would be strange to have as a father, most because you get so strange half siblings. Fenris, Jormudgand and Hel. Wikipedia says he have two more, Vale and Narfe. But Vale are transformed to a wolf that kill Narfe. And they use Narfes intestines to bind Loki at a stone...
Happy family!
Lina03 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Poor Harry and poor Loki too...great fic, though. Thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome work! )
Jose19 chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
The meeting of Loki and Harry will have repercussions because they share similar traits, and why is Loki so interested in him.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
This chapter was vindiction for Harry about everything that the Dursleys did to him and I am surprised that nothing worse happened to them.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Tony is starting to adapt to this reality of Harry being a Wizard, and it will be hard to swallow being a man of science as he is. I do know that he will be troubled as the prophecy of Harry starts to become clear because he might pull Harry out of Hogwarts to protect him from this villain but he must play the part of defeating this fiend.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Tony will have to adapt to Harry using magic but he should adapt himself to this because as a Avenger he will deal with magic in a lot of cases when the Norse Gods clash with him.
2,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »