Reviews for My Son the Wizard
Blown chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Will harry ever go to Hogwarts?
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Will Harry defend Loki by explaining his experience with the staff and the weird dark energy
Keep on the writes
imgonnadie chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Excellent chatpter
Blown chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Tony is so cute! And his conversation with Harry is adorable. You can tell he really cares-in that far off and arrogant way of his. I hope you continue this story!
Driven12 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Great chapter. Glad that Hedwig came through okay. I was a little surprised that the scar was taken care of like it was but from the way that no one said anything about it i assume more will be reveled or at least talked of later on in the story. While i like HP overpowered stories i have to say seeing him challenged and even beaten is a good read as well.
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Brillianty done ! You really have a good knowledge about norse Mythtology by the use of the Norse therm of wizard! Keep doing a good job!
Carl-the-strange chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
loving it, i wish you many happy updates for the future
456snarky chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
So, just wondering if Harry will have increased knowledge/power from the contact with the scepter? Great chapter!
Shebajay chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This chapter is great. I loved seeing how Loki took over Harry's mind. Also, the events after the battle. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Griffindorks chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Amazing story. I really like it. I definitely like the more open harry vs cannon.
WriterKillsReader chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
I like the Way the chapter is and I want more
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
wow, intreguing
Venpex chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
While I was not a fan of Harry being "blued" by Loki, I love the way this played out. Reading from Harry's perspective helps give a good sense how it came to be and it started to open some other areas. (Horrocrux and his tapping of his core for example.)

I also like the idea that Loki may have also been a pawn. Yes, he was a little more in control that the others but the voices in his head for once we external. (Doctor says that is an important for some reason.) I would love to see follow-up between Harry and Loki where they are both trying to come to terms with being used. Could we see Loki try to pay a little penance by helping/guiding Harry in his abilities. Could make for some interesting items down the line.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Another excellent chapter, I am really enjoying this story
Mystic 777 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Awesome to see parts of this from Harry's point of view. So fighting the possession killed the Horcrux? If so, then Awesome! I hope Harry mentions the thing about Loki's eyes so the poor guy can get a slight break. Thanks for the update, I really enjoy this fic. :D
2,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 135 .. Last Next »