Reviews for My Son the Wizard
bearkitty1 chapter 17 . 6/11
I honestly love this story. It's very cute and I like all the fluff between Tony and Harry. Your writing style is also very good, if a bit awkward or choppy at times. However, (I know this sounds weird) Harry seems a bit too special in this story. Yes, he's the boy-who-lived and the son of Tony Stark, which makes him special to begin with (I'm not complaining about that), and that's the basis for your story. However, the fact that he has his iron man style suit,
superhuman strength/healing, magic, and jotun abilities is too much. It makes Iron Man, Captain America and Loki seem kinda' obsolete, since one kid has all of their abilities combined. Harry is a Mary Sue in this story, and the way that you upped the intensity of his tragic past doesn't do him any favors. Plus,
the whole "Loki is also his parent now!" thing seems awkward to me, and it feels like it takes away from the specialness of the relationship between Tony and Harry, which is one of the great points of this story. I know I've been pretty critical in this review, but I've really enjoyed reading this story, so please keep on writing! :)
-bearkitty1
Lady Loraline Crowley chapter 20 . 6/11
Yes Yes Yes Yes to all This Is PERFECT I LOVE THIS.
lordblink chapter 1 . 6/6
I look forward to, hopefully someday in the near future, seeing further development on the story line. Keep up the great work on your stories!
truefictionaddict chapter 20 . 6/5
Why haven't you updated in a year? *sniff sniff* I swear imma go into withdrawal or something! If you're still with this fic could you please let us know
Blufox03 chapter 20 . 6/1
I loved it!

Blu
LoveAngel5952 chapter 20 . 5/26
I really hope your update this story soon this is a really good story
Kell1310 chapter 20 . 5/25
Enjoying
Dragonanzar chapter 20 . 5/19
Your portrayal of Lily was interesting and one that I can see wouldn't fit well with the rest of the Wizarding world! I kinda like how it was more realistic than others I've seen and Harry's struggle to not hate his mother for it was also well done. I loved Tony's increasing ability at fatherhood and how he, despite his risky career and inconsistent nature, still managed to provide Harry with a home where he knows he's always welcome and loved. Loki's portrayal is also interesting, particularly his conflicted emotions regarding his attachment to Harry...

Thanks for writing and I look forward to the next few chapters!
I am Aus chapter 2 . 5/17
Not reading this. Lily is a whore.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 20 . 5/14
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! IMA DIE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
AliceCullen3 chapter 20 . 5/8
LOVE IT!
lesa.blazer chapter 20 . 5/5
Please continue
okay chapter 16 . 4/28
i liked your story well enough at the beginning, but i dont understand why every person on this site seems to actually like loki. hes a selfish power hungry asshole, who only gets people to do things for him by being a dickhead bully or lying his ass off to people he knows he cant beat in a fight. here is someone who thinks he deserves to be king because odin felt sorry for his punk-ass. this ridiculous third parent plotline youve got going, its about as entertaining as having my blood drawn.
acewonder3 chapter 8 . 4/30
uy66 7. .;65*
Dew That Is Blue chapter 20 . 4/23
Oh wow. This is amazing! I know its been a year since the last update, but I hope you update this again soon! This is by far the best Tony/Harry Father/Son fic I've seen :D I love the way you write things and I'm glad at least someone is on Loki's side :) Keep up the awesome work!
2,758 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »