Reviews for My Son the Wizard
Purple Panther 4 chapter 20 . 8/28
Awesome story.
TwistingHope chapter 20 . 8/25
Wow. Oh my god (or should I say gods? Lol) This story was utterly...phenomenal. You have no idea how hard I've been searching for another fic with this prompt (Tony being Harry's dad and him going on Adventures with the Avengers) I am so glad I found this! :')))
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 20 . 8/19
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Enishi-Haru chapter 20 . 8/15
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Travesti chapter 20 . 8/1
Harry is caught up in everything! So exciting! Wish there was more!
Ilireanwri chapter 20 . 7/28
Awesome Story :)
I hate your types. Bloody motherfuckers make a slut out of lily everytime you touch the keypad and destroy her character beyond repair. Read harry potter books again even then if not satisfied read potter more wiki . How the fuck do you deduct that lily would stray her marriage bed so casually. You disgust me.
fuck you arshole
Cobalt027 chapter 12 . 7/16
if i may, can i use that family line in the end? it made me laugh way too much. thankyou so much for that ending.
pangpangmoji chapter 1 . 7/15
It's amazing story. I really like it. Such large familly's Harry accomplished. I like Loki charactor and glad you don't make him evil. Hope you will be continue.
Robert C. Lewis chapter 20 . 7/14
I really like it
Larkscope chapter 20 . 7/13
I really hope you get the chance to update this! It's a great take on Harry as Tony's son.
valdrixrevlis1 chapter 7 . 7/13
I'm loving this story, but why was one of the spells he used to show off magic to Tony the Accio spell, if this is set just after first year and he doesn't learn that one until fourth? Or did he research into later years' spellwork, since this is a smarter, more curious Harry?
BlackMoonDarkness chapter 20 . 7/13
Okay so I know you haven't updated for two years but I absolutely love this story so pretty please can you carry on with it! You will be my favourite person if you do!
sumireko chapter 20 . 7/2
Una pena el no ver una actualizacion, me ha encantado la historia. Amo la imagen de loki y de tony como padres de harry. Es la p4imera de este tipo que leo. Gracias xD
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »