Reviews for My Son the Wizard
izuku-uzumaki78621 chapter 2 . 5/1/2021
that is the most unbelievable excuse I've heard for cheating ever and it pisses me of but i'll try and take this seriously
Elevenses chapter 20 . 4/28/2021
Awww it’s so good why is it unfinished?! Super awesome story regardless, thanks for writing!
Royslady51 chapter 6 . 4/25/2021
Foster, not Poster.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 20 . 4/25/2021
This was a fun read !
marialouadah chapter 20 . 4/23/2021
Where are the three updates? Pls don’t tell me that’s it-
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 3 . 4/16/2021
i think if he did touch it we would see the credits roll out real quick.
tinaryan29 chapter 20 . 4/8/2021
AWESOME!
littlelizruth chapter 20 . 3/23/2021
I do hope you someday come back and finish this story! It's too good to leave abandoned.
mumphie chapter 20 . 3/21/2021
A wonderful story and brilliantly done! I appreciate that Sirius is a good guy in this. I can see great interactions with Tony and the gang. There is so much that can be done in the story and I cannot wait until you post again. :)
Stacy Damato chapter 20 . 3/13/2021
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
arubaturos chapter 20 . 3/7/2021
aaaaa, I really really wish you would continue this fic. This fic is gooood
spartanrex10 chapter 4 . 2/24/2021
I know you were probably referencing a different version of Dolittle, but I find it hilarious that Tony, (played by Robert Downy Jr.), referenced Dolittle, (whom was also played by Robert Downy Jr.).
Bukama Stealth chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
Hi Savya,

Are you still writing this story?
I hope so. in your last chapter you mention that there are just three chapters left plus the epilogue.
It's very sad and not a little frustrating to read a story and then see it abandoned so close to the finish line.
So please confirm you're still intent on finishing this story. I'd like to read it but not if it doesn't get finished, there's already too many off those here on FF.

Sincerly,

Bukama
AlchemyWriter chapter 20 . 2/22/2021
Still hoping to see more of this story!
Astroneko6000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
was gonna read this.. then I saw it was incomplete. so no thanks
3,058 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »