Reviews for My Son the Wizard
cztelnik chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Still an entertaining fic with style. Can hardly wait for Voldemort to move against Harry again since Loki is now technically magically responsible for Harry and protecting him.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Ah yes, read this delightful fic before but a fun reread.
Maxennce chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
I've loved every bit of it so far. Keep up the great work, especially loving how Harry has progressed throughout the saga
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
still a great story but the update is so long in coming. hope you're ok. good luck
Locket1 chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Looking forward to more. I won't hold my breath. Wip's are so sad. This has such potential.
CrazyTomboy679 chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
I just binged read this and it's FUCKING AWESOME! :D
DeliaDee chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
I have loved this story and been waiting for such a very long time. Please let us, your faithful readers, now if we can ever expect to see the end of the wonderful story? Thanks so much.
Romantific chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
This story's awesome. I hope you update it again soon.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
I must say that I really liked the lily you portrayed in this chapter. At the beginning of the story I was a little unsure of Lily cheating on James, as this didn't seem to be her nature, but you did the journal splendidly.

Especially when you mentioned that she was pregnant at only 19. I mean, I've fallen in and out of love many times since I was 19, and you can definitely see how much she regrets her mistake. Even the flow of language seems very teenage-like, and you can just imagine a young Lily trapped in a premature marriage. Well done!
LoveAngel5952 chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
Pleases Pleases update this story I love it so much and Really hope you didn't give up on this story. Pleases pleases don't give up on this.
janefanatic chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
This was quite enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!
kimbarn30 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Hoping for the rest. Love the story.
RosettaRoseburn chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
This is one of my favorite Harry Potter is the child if an avenger story's. I think my other favorite is "My Name Is Yasha Romanov" where he's Black Widows son. It's a great fix you should read it if you have the time.
Bookwrym chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
Very enjoyable. The way both the Avengers and Harry Potter story lines are interwoven is quite good. It's great to see a depth to many of the characters while having a brisk plot pace.
Hope that the story will be finished eventually despite the over two year gap.
2,797 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »