Reviews for My Son the Wizard
InuFanJinx chapter 19 . 1/27
No! Cliffy! So looking forward to the next chapter!
elmoryakhan chapter 8 . 1/26
First of all I have enjoyed the story so far.

Second, I wonder why Tony simply didn't tell the Dursleys that what they did was child abuse and under UK Child protection act, they were liable to go to the prison anyway.

Third, it's just something of my personal opinion I wanted to express. Cheating can never by justified and it's not just a 'mistake'. Infidelity is a deep betrayal of trust. Also it's my opinion that only weak willed people cheat.

I like the character of Lily. And I firmly believe that the canon Lily would have never cheated on James. Not just because she was in love with him, but also the canon Lily was a much stronger willed person than this Lily.

Well that's just my opinion, I understand this story is AU and the main characters are bound to be OOC in both good and bad ways.
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 19 . 1/16
:D This is brilliant and I can't wait for an update! Love it!
HarryxD.Grayman chapter 19 . 1/15
O.o ohmygodohmygodohmygod nooooooo Please please please update soon! I need to know what happens next!
Mind'sEye4 chapter 19 . 1/12
This is the first crossover I've read for these two series but I really do like it. You capture Tony's humour very well. I like that Tony instantly knew in this chapter that it wasn't Harry. I look forward to reading more when you have the time to write.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 19 . 1/8
Fantastic story. It is nice to see one that empowers Harry without making him OP and that keeps more or less everyone IC with the horrible failings of the wizarding world viewed objectively instead of just being villified and bashed.

Definitely looking forward to more.

Only criticism is that you could a proofreader for errors.
GothicAnn87 chapter 19 . 1/5
Great story, please update when you can sooon.
Cynfulme chapter 19 . 1/2
Good luck with your new career and thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Uh. I'm leaving this chapter because of how extreme the Dursley revenge is. It doesn't seem right or like justice to ruin people's lives outside the law. Tony has way too much power over them, and it's scary. Also, Dudley is a bully, but he doesn't need to be traumatized by all this at eleven years old.
I like your writing. I just don't like the morality of your main characters, which I could have excused if the revenge wasn't played like the right thing to do.
Pokeshadow55 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
This story is, by far, one of my top "Harry has parents of the biological/adoptive kind in a world where Hogwarts still exists" stories. Truly. The beginning, I feel, was a bit quick, but then again, how else would it have happened anyway? In my opinion, there are only a few things that I could properly complain about, and the only one that stands out (and that I can properly remember) is the occasional lack of depth in the scenes. It would be nice if you could just describe or explain a little bit more about the characters and things in the scenes sometimes. It's a bit of a hit and miss, really, from what I can tell, since sometimes the vague-ness is good in scenes, but not as good in others. And sometimes you're more descriptive in scenes than others, and I do find myself liking those descriptive scenes just a bit better.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you, hopefully. I hope to be able to see a new chapter and more from you in the days to come, in both this story and a few of your others.
ruby2360 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
I think Stark will blow up
Isabella95 chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
First of all I have to say that I really like this story, and truely enjoyed reading it this far. You have it really well planned and I don't have a lot of questions in my head that doesn't make sense. I can't wait until you post next chapter. :D
llisam chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
I really like your story so far. I love how you have created the characters but Tony is a little bit more cheeky in the movie which is one of the things i really loved about him. I sometimes feel like you should go on with a little more detail in the scenes and describe more of the feelings that the characters feel in sertain situations. It will bring readers a little closer to the story and create a bond between characters and readers.
-CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE STORY-
Im really pleased that you decided to take Harry out of Hogwarts in this story which i havent encountered before in any of the dozens of fanfictions I have read about Harry Potter. Loki is my most favorite character so I hope that him and Harry will have a close relationship. I would love it if somewhere in the story Loki would have to take care of Harry by himself for some reason or another for a period of time. Ofcorse it would be most epic if you would pair them two but im afraid that it wont be happening in this story **pouting**. (It would be awesome if you did a sequel to this story where Harry becomes immortal..ahh hopes and dreams) Oh and pleaaase what ever you do dont pair Harry with Ginny. But anyway great story and i will be eagerly waiting for your update. Happy new year!
Oh and im terribly sorry if i had any mayor spelling mistakes :p
L's Cappuccino chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
One thing I don't get is why was Ron, possibly starting to be the best brOtp with Harry, turned into a total ass in Gof, I mean, puberty isn't that bad and he got used to Harry after 3years!? That aside, I wonder how much is going to change from now on
TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 12/27/2014