Reviews for My Son the Wizard
Diavo chapter 12 . 5/23
I just thought of some of the awsomeness possible with the triwizard tournament. Just think of the reactions to harry fighting a dragon in his own ironman suit.
Diavo chapter 10 . 5/22
I like how Loki was being controlled as well. If that means he can become more of a good guy, i am all for it.
Diavo chapter 9 . 5/22
Tonys heart wasnt the only one that broke when Harry called him dad. That almost hurt as much as when Dobby died.
Diavo chapter 2 . 5/22
So far i enjoy this story. i also like how you are able to make them so much like their characters in cannon. Harry is obviosly a bit different, but it is the same basic personality. not to mention the fact that Harry dosent start to tell everyone how he was raised. that is something that often happens. so, to sum it all up, you are writing a good belivable story of what would likely happen if that was the actual situation.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 20 . 5/20
Gaaah i really loved the update! !
Thank you so much! !
xx-BrittCullen-xx chapter 20 . 5/19
Love it...patiently waiting for the new chapter :)
dragonfox123 chapter 20 . 5/18
Great chapter
brenda chapter 20 . 5/14
Hola... soy Bren de Argentina. Solo queria decirte que me encanto tu historia y espero que la sigas, ya quiero ver en que termina jejeje... Espero que puedas entender este mensaje, perdon pero no se ingles solo puedo leer el fic.. porque lo traduzco con Google.
V.M Potter-Black chapter 20 . 5/16
Loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more
Hobbyfarmer chapter 20 . 5/15
Love the story. Thought Loki got off to easy. I hope Harry spends time with Hermione again
AlixMM chapter 20 . 5/15
Great update. I do hope they are able to tell Thor atht Loki is still alive. I looke forward to reading more. thx for posting
incogneto44 chapter 7 . 5/15
fuck omnipresent sheild knowing about magic
Katsuhito chapter 20 . 5/15
An interesting take on Dark World. I can't wait to see what you do with Winter Soldier and Harry's transfer to Salem Witches' Institute (Academy?), co-educational since some odd year. :)

LOL I just had a thought - what if at the end of Voldemort and the current MCU story arcs, Harry doesn't end up with the Hallows, but rather with one of the Infinity Stones as its guardian? I imagine that as a hybrid between a magical human and a Jottun, he may be capable of at least not being destroyed by the soul stone, even if he may not be able to actually wield its full power. I imagine you already have a course plotted for Harry's future, but thought I'd mention it.
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 5/15
Awesome story! :D I really love the way you've done the crossover and the little changes you've made to the stories.
StrawHatLuffy94 chapter 20 . 5/15
Why would Tony swear by Merlin?
2,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »