Reviews for My Son the Wizard
skyeza chapter 20 . 3/12
This was a brilliant read so far. I absolutely enjoyed this wonderfully unique and wickedly entertaining story. So Please continue on with writing and uploading this amazing little story. I am glad that Loki is caring for Harry and wanting to see him from time to time.
originalgee chapter 20 . 2/16
this was a hilarious fanfiction thus far, hope to see more.
Liola chapter 20 . 2/12
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story (over the past 2 days no less). Your characterizations are superb. I especially enjoy how conflicted and real you've made Loki. It's been almost 2 years since you updated, but I really hope time and interest allow you to finish the story. Knowing that there's only the 3 chapters and epilogue left almost makes it worse than if it had just stopped. There's that "so close!" feeling now.
Liola chapter 8 . 2/12
In response to your author's note at the end of the chapter, I think you did a fantastic job of making Lily human and not making any one person in that situation be the bad guy, especially to
Rosa Mundi chapter 18 . 1/27
Tony and Sirius are a match made in heaven. So are Remus and Bruce. I hope we get to see them meet.
Rosa Mundi chapter 11 . 1/27
Wow, that was fast. I wanted to see Loki and Harry together, and Bang! There they are!

That bit made me slightly weepy. Loki is one of my favorite characters, and it seems to me that he fits in well with the Tom/Severus/Harry triad.
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 1/27
I hope Loki and Harry will get a chance to talk, now that he's not possessed anymore. I think it would be an interesting relationship, and both of them could learn a lot. I also can't wait to Cap and Albus reunited.
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 1/26
The first chapter was a bit clunky, but once you got Harry to New York, things really took off. I laughed out loud with delight when the nice man in the business suit introduced himself as Phil, and I *love* the fact that you made him a squib!

Horizont Alley is cool. In my stories I have a residential street off Diagon called Curdzon Way. :D
Lady Valkyra chapter 18 . 1/9
bb. And uhh. h
ThePotatoFamine chapter 3 . 1/7
I do like the story so far but there are a few issues that I have with it. This chapter in particular I find it a bit OOC for both Pepper and Tony to be plotting against the Dursley's in such a way. Messing with their plumbing, really? The credit score thing was a bit more believable. Other than this, the wall of text stuff is INCREDIBLY painful to read. Makes readers want to skim information. It's either you split them up into different paragraphs or omit information if you can't. It's usually present only in the beginning or end of a chapter where there's little to no dialogue but just know, it is incredibly unpleasing to have to read through paragraphs that could easily take up a few pages of text in novel form.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
cztelnik chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Still an entertaining fic with style. Can hardly wait for Voldemort to move against Harry again since Loki is now technically magically responsible for Harry and protecting him.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Ah yes, read this delightful fic before but a fun reread.
Maxennce chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
I've loved every bit of it so far. Keep up the great work, especially loving how Harry has progressed throughout the saga
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
still a great story but the update is so long in coming. hope you're ok. good luck
2,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »