Reviews for My Son the Wizard
SilverMidas chapter 20 . 2/13/2021
Awesome
Innovative maniac chapter 7 . 2/13/2021
I'm sure it's all good and daisy but I can't read this story on sheer principal of lily cheating on James. I'm just not into ntr, shit. James Potter character might have been sorta of flameboish and all but he loved Lily potter character more then anything. I absolutely hate when they(author) make Harry Potter some others characters sons by making Lily Potter cheat on James. It just dis respectful for characters who scarified themselves for love of there own child. Only person who has made a good story with Harry being son of some op character is nimbus llewenly. So yeah I can't read this.
sabb chapter 20 . 2/9/2021
aw sh-ugar looks like this was forgotten. And we only had 3 chapters left, damn. this was interesting though, loved this :)
mackiechandler chapter 6 . 2/10/2021
I adore this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
I am not even bothering to read this since harry is only a first year. You should have made this happen after the war so harry could have gained all his abilities. all you really did is create an OC named harry because harry has none of his abilities and experiences
Dr Gero chapter 20 . 1/30/2021
This was a cute story.I appreciate the time and effort you put into it. Best of luck for your future endeavors.
Draklorien chapter 20 . 1/10/2021
This is one of the best HP/MCU crossovers I have read yet & I would say that I have read all of the completed ones & some of the in-progress ones. That being said, I wish to encourage you to continue writing this fic if you find yourself so inclined as it is one of the best. Good luck with your muse & real life adventures.

Sincerely,

Drak
Jonathan Deller chapter 20 . 11/14/2020
I hope you finish this story. Tony and Sirius should prank the heck out of Odin for what he did to Harry.
AmandaNeko21 chapter 9 . 11/13/2020
where you watching the goonies when writing this cause I'm ove the reference
rocbabe chapter 20 . 11/10/2020
Looking at your end note, it seems like summer has been extra long! I hope you wrap up the story at some point.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 20 . 11/4/2020
Great story.

Whatever happened to Dobby?

I like to see Dobby show up more in the story.
Helios7406 chapter 12 . 10/28/2020
Did Harry really let Loki be dragged off to prison without telling anyone about him being under mind control? He certainly has become self-centered quickly. This is something I've always hated about Minerva, she's the first to claim she knew how horrible the Dursley family is but she just rolled right over and left Harry with them and never bothered to check on him.
Helios7406 chapter 11 . 10/28/2020
Harry is extremely petty here, either Loki having the wrong color eyes is important or not and it shouldn't only matter because Phil is alive. Harry considers himself to be good but a good person wouldn't withhold potentially important information out of anger, especially since he himself almost killed his father while under the influence of the staff.
Helios7406 chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
The fact that Thor wouldn't even notice that Loki suddenly had Erie blue eyes after spending 1,000
years together really shows how little he paid attention to Loki.
Helios7406 chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
Harry is an idiot, as usual, regardless of what happened with Tony you don't run off with sketchy strangers who admit they have been watching you and you don't leave your guardian thinking you might be dead or kidnapped. Less reckless, impulsive, and too stubborn to save his own life Harry and more thoughtful and intelligent Harry please, why give him a big brain and never have him actually use it.
3,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »