Reviews for My Son the Wizard
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 20 . 5/11
love this! go harry! lol. and loki, your conscience is showing! most excellent, and I can't wait to read more!
Shebajay chapter 20 . 5/11
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I loved seeing how everything played out. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
neah20 chapter 20 . 5/11
awesome history... I reader in two days... i like that fathers of harry... Loki and stark with sirius? Well thanks and see ya
Araytigre chapter 20 . 5/11
Lots of adventure! It might have been fun to see Tony try to storm Asgard. At least Odin manned up a little when Harry saved Frigga. I wonder if Harry will try to get Ron and Hermione to go to Salem Academy with him? Thank You. TTFN
Irelandlover chapter 20 . 5/11
Whoot Whoot it's awesome:)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 5/11
Remind me how Loki and Harry share the same blood?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 20 . 5/11
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
geme1 chapter 16 . 5/11
oohh…..snape…snif…snif he belive in the inocent to lily
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 5/11
Another very good chapter. This story is really great and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Sirastar chapter 20 . 5/11
I am so happy about that chapter.
You brought Thor the Dark World in perfectly and the characters were great. I am also happy that Frigga is still a life and that Harry is back with Tony.
I look forward to the next update.
Shinkicker chapter 20 . 5/11
Prank war!
AB Feta chapter 20 . 5/11
:D
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 2 . 5/11
Here's how I'm going to think of it from how on.
James was an ass to her best friend, he stayed friends with the man that almost got HER friend and it was HIS friend that got them killed
This I guess could make them even. I know I still would be mad at James for all of that
ultima-owner chapter 20 . 5/11
that was fun
Remissia-Smythe Of Wakfu chapter 20 . 5/11
Oh my god! This was amazing. I've been waiting for this since forever. That's how long you were gone. I counted But this was so worth the wait. You are the best.
2,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »