Reviews for My Son the Wizard
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
Why haven't you UPDATED?! It's been over a year donce you have last updated this. I realize that it takes time. Please please please please please please please please update soon. Or I'll have to come over through the internet to beat some sense into you. :)
jfrost22792 chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Your representation of Lily was well done, not as strong willed or decisive as cannon, but then this is a fan-fiction. I will say that there is no such thing as an excuse for cheating, and simply saying "everyone makes mistakes", does not make it OK. Also, congratulations on taking a different route with your take of Dumbledore.
mkoepp63026 chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
Glad you managed to get a job in your preferred field :) Hope it manages to give you a moment or two to finish this wonderful glad that you didn't kill of Frigga, hated that they killed her off in the movie.
mkoepp63026 chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
Okay, first of all I LOVE this story. Really love it. HP and Tony Stark as a Dad. What's not to love. But here's the thing, and this is not in any way a complaint, but in a LOT of stories I have seen the word wearily in a place that should be warily. Two different meanings in a sentence and sometimes in can totally change the direction of a sentence. So I was wondering, is it a European versus American difference or a just a glitch in word check. Just curious really because I have seen it in so many different stories written by so many different people.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
It's summer... of the next year... any chance for an update?
ProbablyTheBravestManIEverKnew chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
I see what you did there... "Horizont Alley" ;D
ToriMassengale77 chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
This story is absolutely amazing! I have read a lot of HP crossovers but this is most definitely in my top 3 favorites of all time! You did a great job with the characters,how they spoke how they acted and then the way you blended the 2 worlds together is spectacular! I truly hope that one day you decide to finish this story. Thank you so much for the story I luv it!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
This has been a wonderful story, but there has been no updates here since 2013. Do you intend to continue this story sometime in the future?
Pyrane chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
Thanks for this great story !
Fell free to update anyday ;D

Pyrane chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Thanks for the explanations

Pyrane chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
The Accio spell is a ig problem in this chapter : Harry learn to do it, with big difficulties, in fourth year... How come an eleven years old student, with only the first year cursus, is able to do it ?

But the story is great, so keep writing ! And I'll keep reading ;D

Gioia chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
I have greatly enjoyed immersing myself in your world this week. Thank you so much for the treat! I found myself texting lines to my daughter periodically, as your humor was just too delicious not to share. Should your muse return, your stress recede, and your schedule clear up, I'll be here with bells on. Thank you again for this exceedingly generous gift to your readers!
lokyyt chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
KyraTheFictionReader chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
Love your story! I'm so looking forward to more Harry and Loki bonding time.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
I honestly can't believe I have never read this fic. It's fu***** brilliant. You did a wonderful job of merging the two world together, and I loved the way you built up the father/son relationship between Tony and Harry. I think my only complaint is that this story will be ending in 3-4 chapters. Great job so far and thanks for taking the time to write this amazing story for the rest of us to read. I look forward to the next update and hope it comes out soon!
2,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »