Reviews for My Son the Wizard
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 4/10
This was an interesting chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 4/10
Great chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 4/10
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 4/10
Things got really great and interesting I this chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 4/10
This was awesome
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 4/10
Well this was an awesome chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/10
Things just got interesting
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 4/10
Well this is a crazy fic
The Witty Cabbage chapter 12 . 4/6
I
Tony McNucklz chapter 20 . 4/5
I'm in the middle of the chapter and I'm enjoying this story but I can't see serious just getting jokey and buddy buddy with stark after what he did to james. personally if my best friend was murdered because his whore wife had another's baby and lied about it I'd certainly hate the woman and man enough to be unable to speak civilly, and after 12 years of mental torture in Azkaban I wouldn't put murder off the table. serious already tried to kill Peter and succeeded (or believes he did, which is the same thing mentally), so he should absolutely try to kill Tony as well, trial or no trial. had to get that out. still reading the chapter but serius joking with Tony bugged me. maybe he'll still try for murder. also don't get him still caring about harry at all. son of the people that essentially killed his best friend by proxy, he might not blame Harry but he shouldn't care anymore. maybe it'll change. Back to the chapter!
Very good
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 3/28
"boy such as him", not "boy such as he". "He" is for subjects, not objects.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 3/28
Since it's in NYC, maybe it should be called Vertic Alley instead of Horizont Alley.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 3/28
I'm constantly amazed at how many writers don't get "I" versus "me" right. You never use "I" as an object. Never. Ever! "I" can only be used as a subject. You'd never say "he'll get I", always "he'll get me". Therefore it should be "he'll get Tony or me" and not "he'll get Tony or I." (Note that you can never use "me" as a subject either. You'd never say "Me'll get him", always "I'll get him." Therefore it's "Tony and I will get him" and not "Tony and me will get him.")
CurseofGladstone chapter 11 . 3/25
wouldnt an easy but unwilling way to stop the outburst to get rid of his magic? if he just sword on hi mqgic not to do something then did it hi magic would be gone yes but he would be safe and he would then be iron man junior
2,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »