Reviews for Stronger than love
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was brilliant! You simultaneously gave a window into Sonya and Michael's mind. I loved how her arrogance was couched in an emotional need as greater as Michael, which is what happens when you play the spy game too long. Her mask slipped too, though not as much as his did. And I loved this the most:

She would never forget the electricity of his touch on her skin, the musky scent of male pheromones mingled with wet earth and most of all she would never remove from her brain the hurt in his eyes when he opened up to her. Soaking wet on the verge of tears he showed a side of himself he never confided on anyone else, not even Glenanne.

And that will be Sonya's downfall. BRAVO!
AerynFi chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Really good! I wish I'd written this.
DKougar chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I've been watching & rewatching ep. 7.06 & I have to say you may be exactly right! Sonya seems a bit too willing to accept Michael's help, too ready to trust him, & a little too friendly. The flashes of hero worship are a powerful apbrodesiac even for a smart, wary, seasoned operative like Michael.
Of course Sonya wouldn't be the first or only strong woman who lost herself in the love of a hero!
This is very perceptive & sensitively written. Beautiful.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Loved loved LOVED this...I would love to see where else this could end up. Excellent :)
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 7/21/2013