Reviews for Waves of Pain
Olive Hue chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Aw, yay, I loved this! Oh, God, Vincent. What a poor, tortured man he is. And wow, you certainly write him in-character. You write ALL the characters very well, in fact. This is going in my favorites, and I can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for writing this wonderful piece!

-Waki
FenixPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
Great story! I liked it a lot! Specially when Vincent returns Tifa's embrace. Good job!
DragonGirl323 chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
This was a great fic! A great way to start off their relationship! Keep up the good work!
Jess Angel chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
Aw.

That was sweet. I love the forming affection between them. Wonderfully in character w/Tifa and Vincent. Well-written too. Kudos _

Great piece, I enjoyed it much! This was a nice read. I'm glad i found it _~ Keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Heh, I'm glad this isn't a one-shot! I've always loved Vin/Tif...Actually I'm a huge fan of Tifa/about any other guy...but Vincent just happens to be one of my favs _~ Nice writing...I just wanted to review this first chapter before moving on to the rest since you already finished it, yay!

Keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
kokonutsu chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
Actually i liked this story a lot. It was short and sweet, but not too taxing. Those harsh reviews back there were unnecessary, should've read this before the RRML. Very nice change in Vincent.
kokonutsu chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Where are the others while this is going on? Seems like they're either dead or sleeping. But i did like the flashback though, found a typo there.
kokonutsu chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
Very nice as well, the ending was good. Yet i find this twig in almost all 1st person POVs. It's always:I hid my face because i didn't want her to see me smile. And she smiled at me and asked me. Blah Blah blah, that kind of thing is so boring. Remember, Show don't tell.
kokonutsu chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
*laughs* He accidently let something slip and he thought it was another sin? Gosh he really does need to take proactive. But i liked the ending of this chapter, very nice. What Tifa said was good advice, and it rhymed a bit too.
kokonutsu chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Finally, somethings happening. Tifa should be the one to tell it to him straight.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I can't help it, lol, it really is so corny. But its not a bad corny, but funny. Watch your tenses and some of your sentences don't make sense. I liked that song too!
firehawk chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Awesome. I love the way you write, it's really beautiful. You did a really great job, with everyone in character. I really love this. Well, off to read RRML now. :D
Ann chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
This chapter is really beautiful I just love every details in this chapter Really really love it.
Volk Zyta chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
I can't wait to read the next chapters for the rest of your fics. I loved this prequel, very much. I like how you started out their friendship and all. Very cool of you. Ja!

-c'est la vie
Fire Fly7 chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
Awesome as always! _ It was a very satisfying ending! I loved the last interlude, it was beautiful! ) I'll be looking forward to your other stories too! Hope you update them soon!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »