Reviews for Waves of Pain
Crimson Sun chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
It is very good to see a decent, well thought out story on this site once in a while. You have a truly beautiful way of writing. This is an adorable piece of work, and despite the fact that I am a stubborn fan of the more obvious Vincent/Lucrecia theory, your fiction has succeeded in making me see a new light.

Well done you!
Ex-W chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
So cute! I love it! You did an excelent job writing this fic and keeping everyone I.C! I'm glad I read it (and I'm enjoying your other fic, very much)! Keep up the good work!
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
that was cute ~~
The Highwaywoman chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
aw... very sweet. that's right vinny, don't let cloud push you around just cuz he's got a big friggin sword :shakes fist: anyway... write on, this is lovely. hurray for tifa/vincent!
DarkAngel chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
that was very good -like your other VincentxTifa stories- ...hm no much to comment on this but keep up the good work in your other stories!
Reploid chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
I always did figure Tifa would be the only one to be able to get through to Vincent.. Lovely story.
Distance chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
I'm very glad to see this back in action. I don't recall if I ever reviewed before (I'm a some-what new member), but Waves of Pain/Red Roses Mean Love partially inspired me to write my fics. They're both very good. Keep up the great work.
Ann chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
I like the way you write how Vincent open up to Tifa without making him OOC. Hope for more soon.
Volk Zyta chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
Been awhile since you last updated! Glad you did now! So Update soon on your fics! Great interludes! _

-C'est La Vie
Megan chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
Moshi moshi,

It's really good so far i hope you add more chapters soon!Keep up the good work!
takezo chapter 4 . 10/9/2002
nice! continue! vincent and tifa are the best couple ever!
Ann chapter 4 . 10/8/2002
Again. This chapter is wonderful. I like how Tifa try to get closer to Vincent. And I loke what she told him. Just wish you have less homeworks or finish them soon. I really want to see more of your fics.
Fire Fly7 chapter 4 . 10/8/2002
i like this inerlude! very nicely written _
xSummonerYunax chapter 4 . 10/8/2002
Aww...Tifa is trying to get through Vincent which isnt a very easy thing to do but from the way shes doing it, I think Vincent is feeling something! ) Very well done on explaining the details and each and everyone's feelings especially Vincent and Tifa! Like always, Im looking for new updates on your fic so write more soon ok? )

Beautiful chapter by the way!
xSummonerYunax chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
Wow, this is really good! I hope you add more interludes for Waves of Pain soon!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »