Reviews for Konaha's New Seals Mistress
KitsuneGodAsashi chapter 1 . 1/31
And congrats, it sucks.
Monster King chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Good story i really liked it just hope that you finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
D: Update please! This is an amazing story... SERIOUSLY! I swear if you don't update... ;-; 1082u0gu-2kgjwjg5iowhtio UPDAATE PLS SENPAI! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE! D: PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
tasheika.conley chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
Please please please update this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Please update
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Interesting.
ehanda chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Haha classic jiraiya
roboguy45 chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
LOL only Jiraiya, wonder what will get Nagato outta his pain stage of life. Can't think of many things, will be looking forward to the next chapter.
idea.getthe chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
...konan... Threesome...oh my nose...
Scarease chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
has promise and the humor is good.
Windninja1000 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Great chapter, can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Rapidazh chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
I really like this story so far. I don't care that it dosen't havr much action, it's still very interesting. And I would like to see more.
Yay chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I love this fanfic please continue! I'll read every chapter you update. Though I may not comment on every chapter I'm still reading! Please continue to update as soon as possible every chapter!
ilovestorys chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
cant wait for next chapter
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
It claims it was updated and yet it doesn't feel updated or even edited. And no offense but if you have been truly trying to hit 2000 words per chapter you would be closer to 18,000 with the 9 chapters that you have.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »