Reviews for I'm Not a Child
1monster2 chapter 21 . 7/3
AUGH! YOU LEAVE IT THERE? SERIOUSLY? Please update soon...pwetty pwease?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD... UPDATES!
WolfOfHiddenMoons chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Yes you updated! I was worrying that you had forgotten... Nice work anyhow! And your alternative ending was... Ummmmm... Interesting!
Satin Ragdoll chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Alternate ending...now that's funny!:)
Thjs is amazing chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read the first chapter and just couldn't stop until I'd read the whole thing! There's a reason this has so many reviews... it's excellent! Please, take an hour out of your lives and read this story! My one problem isn't much of a problem, it ends right in the middle of the story as it hasn't been updated for a long time it seems. I hope that the authors get thier muse back and pick up wherr they left off. Other than that, this is a great read. It really adds another side to these characters while keeping them true to the films and not overly OOC. Definetly one of the better ST:ID fanfics I've read on this, if not the best! *****
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
I take it this isn't getting an update? This was a really good, interesting story, so that really sucks tbh
Joban chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I really hope you update soon :) so much suspense!
lovelyme9 chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
I would love for you to continue this amazingly written fix! Your great choice of words have me enthralled in it! Please continue when you have the chance.
Sad Sack chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
This story is amazing! I know y'all must be busy, but maybe you could write up a couple of chapters when you get together and then post maybe one a week, because I think peope may have lost interest while waiting for updates (not me though. I'm sticking this out).
The-AWESOME-neverDie chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
wow wow wow *_* this is soo awesome 3 3
plz keep it up and continue soon 3
*can't wait til next update* Gah _
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Love love love ! I've been waiting and waiting for this. Update soon please !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I miss when this story got updates...
ThroughTheStars394 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
This is such a riveting story, I absolutely love it! Keep up the great work. :) (also I'd like to add the song 'Artificial Nocturne' by Metric goes great with this fic.)
HarTay2022 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Oh please, please, please! Update soon. I love this story and I just have to know what happens! It's a wonderful piece of literary art.
I chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY like this story.
I know you're busy, but an update would be nice every so often ;)