Reviews for I'm Not a Child
No Idea What to Name This chapter 4 . 3/31
I love your take on Chekov
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS PLEASE SAY YES
La la London chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
Where's the next chapter?
titanic.2015 chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
When will the rest of the story be uploaded? Please make it soon.
ChantalAllanson chapter 21 . 8/5/2016
This is really great but is it the end?
ApplesEvilPie chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
Nooo no no no no please tell me there is more!
Jim chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
Great story. Evil cliffhanger.
I can't believe chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
You finally updated! I gave up reading around October last year because I couldn't stand visiting every day to see nothing, but I'm so glad you came back to write more! Please don't give up on the story!
1monster2 chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
AUGH! YOU LEAVE IT THERE? SERIOUSLY? Please update soon...pwetty pwease?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD... UPDATES!
WolfOfHiddenMoons chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Yes you updated! I was worrying that you had forgotten... Nice work anyhow! And your alternative ending was... Ummmmm... Interesting!
Satin Ragdoll chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Alternate ending...now that's funny!:)
Thjs is amazing chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read the first chapter and just couldn't stop until I'd read the whole thing! There's a reason this has so many reviews... it's excellent! Please, take an hour out of your lives and read this story! My one problem isn't much of a problem, it ends right in the middle of the story as it hasn't been updated for a long time it seems. I hope that the authors get thier muse back and pick up wherr they left off. Other than that, this is a great read. It really adds another side to these characters while keeping them true to the films and not overly OOC. Definetly one of the better ST:ID fanfics I've read on this, if not the best! *****
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
I take it this isn't getting an update? This was a really good, interesting story, so that really sucks tbh
Foozeezoos chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I really hope you update soon :) so much suspense!