Reviews for I'm Not a Child
titanic.2015 chapter 21 . 8/9
When will the rest of the story be uploaded? Please make it soon.
ChantalAllanson chapter 21 . 8/5
This is really great but is it the end?
ApplesEvilPie chapter 21 . 7/21
Nooo no no no no please tell me there is more!
Jim chapter 21 . 1/26
Great story. Evil cliffhanger.
I can't believe chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
You finally updated! I gave up reading around October last year because I couldn't stand visiting every day to see nothing, but I'm so glad you came back to write more! Please don't give up on the story!
1monster2 chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
AUGH! YOU LEAVE IT THERE? SERIOUSLY? Please update soon...pwetty pwease?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD... UPDATES!
WolfOfHiddenMoons chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Yes you updated! I was worrying that you had forgotten... Nice work anyhow! And your alternative ending was... Ummmmm... Interesting!
Satin Ragdoll chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Alternate ending...now that's funny!:)
Thjs is amazing chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read the first chapter and just couldn't stop until I'd read the whole thing! There's a reason this has so many reviews... it's excellent! Please, take an hour out of your lives and read this story! My one problem isn't much of a problem, it ends right in the middle of the story as it hasn't been updated for a long time it seems. I hope that the authors get thier muse back and pick up wherr they left off. Other than that, this is a great read. It really adds another side to these characters while keeping them true to the films and not overly OOC. Definetly one of the better ST:ID fanfics I've read on this, if not the best! *****
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
I take it this isn't getting an update? This was a really good, interesting story, so that really sucks tbh
Foozeezoos chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I really hope you update soon :) so much suspense!
Sad rad fish chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
I would love for you to continue this amazingly written fix! Your great choice of words have me enthralled in it! Please continue when you have the chance.
Sad Sack chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
This story is amazing! I know y'all must be busy, but maybe you could write up a couple of chapters when you get together and then post maybe one a week, because I think peope may have lost interest while waiting for updates (not me though. I'm sticking this out).
The-AWESOME-neverDie chapter 17 . 4/28/2014