Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
Aion God of Eternity chapter 19 . 12/31/2020
lol the last sentence cracked me up
Aion God of Eternity chapter 18 . 12/31/2020
lol
Guest chapter 113 . 12/29/2020
Man, Update!
skullwarrior18 chapter 113 . 12/16/2020
I waited for a long time. But when the hell are the children gonna be born?
No offence , great story
Guest chapter 113 . 12/15/2020
Man, Update.
Guest chapter 113 . 12/14/2020
when you going to update
A Simple Pilgrim chapter 113 . 12/1/2020
Took me a little while, but I finally got around to reading the two newest chapters, which I have to say I really enjoyed.

There's this undercurrent of tension running through percy that is pretty interesting to witness. He is *terrified* of Harmony, but also loves her, and is determined to do right by her. The abrupt change of the power dynamics of the couple is going to take some time to sort out. Percy used to be more powerful, but controlled himself as he knew artemis liked to feel in control. But now harmony is the more powerful, and percy isn't used to being assertive. He really needs to figure things out if he want to regain any control in the crazy roller coaster of his life.

I really liked the thalia perspective scene. It would be fun to see how the more "normal" people around percy and harmony react to the whole situation.

Some of my favorite highlights were harmony giving her fate thread to percy (awwww), which was very cute, though it sucks she wasn't able to steal his from the fates. Thalia getting more info than she was expecting was hilarious. Whatever is going on with lilith is interesting, and would make good story, but the other aspects (except pride who is more than just an aspect imo), they can just ... go.

I do feel the same as the characters that so many things are happening at the same time and it's a real storm of emotions and action, so I also can't wait for some more chill and low key stuff.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the chapter, and disagree with the people who say the harmony thing came out of nowhere (though I guess I had a prior discussion with you that might taint my view), and I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with everything, and stay safe with covid!
Ravanok17 chapter 65 . 11/30/2020
It’s a very enjoyable story, and it is one of my favourites, it’s just sometimes I’m a bit frustrated with how much Artemis/Diana really does seem to almost abuse him, though admittedly it’s pretty much all verbal. I just have a much easier time voicing my negative opinions than my positive ones.

Again- It’s REALLY good, have no doubt. I do love it, just frustrated a bit.
Ravanok17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
It should be noted this story is in no way BAD, the quality gets progressively better, but the toxic relationship aspect frustrates me.
Ravanok17 chapter 113 . 11/30/2020
This story is entertaining, and I’ll continue to read it, but I can’t get over how purely toxic Artemis/Diana/Harmony and Percy’s relationship is. Actually, pretty much every relationship Percy has is toxic, including with his own mother’s. He’s pushed around, and normally he stands up for himself in some way in these stories, even if it is eventually just ignored, but here he is literally stepped in and all he can utter is half-hearted complaints. A relationship is about partnership, about equality, and you can’t have that when one literally just insults, yells, whatever at the other, until it comes to sex. It is very, very unhealthy, because Percy is basically her pet, and that’s not a healthy, good relationship. Not to mention her possessiveness and outright domination of every aspect, which is fun to think about and entertaining to read, until you’re actually in that kind of relationship and the one being dominated. Percy’s carefree attitude is also unhealthy, it seems eerily like he thinks he deserves this kind of treatment.

That is ignoring his friends, who treat him like a pushover, which he really kind of is, and it’s sad. You constantly push him and just when it feels like he’ll finally grow some damn balls nothing happens, and it is absolutely insane. I get it, some people like these kind of things, but it’s a niche and it isn’t a good example. I’d rather one damn Pertemis story where it isn’t like that, and unfortunately, you aren’t it.
mick2002 chapter 112 . 11/27/2020
it is a great story
GodTurkey chapter 113 . 11/26/2020
this fic has taken quite the wild turn, as someone who has been followong you for several years now... this just seems completely random and the whole Harmony thing makes absolutely no sense what so ever. seems incredibly sloppy, you seemed to have just thrown caution to the wind and gone wild with the story.

I dont mind the adult themes but Harmony herself seems rather rediculous, I feel like you're writing yourself into a a bit of a hole here and that no matter how you explain things it won't really make sense.
Guest chapter 113 . 11/26/2020
Please update, this is the best Percy Jackson Fanific i have ever seen.
Guest chapter 113 . 11/25/2020