Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
Guest chapter 113 . 11/26/2020
Please update, this is the best Percy Jackson Fanific i have ever seen.
Guest chapter 113 . 11/25/2020
C'mon, .update
Guest chapter 113 . 11/24/2020
Can you please update?
Wolf Treetruck chapter 113 . 11/23/2020
Ok, so a chapter a week is too much, but can we expect one every month?
How soon can we expect the next chapter? Please post soon, and get Percy some more power, I don't like him not being able to do anything, relative to Harmony. So like give him power over his own fate and then bring his power level up to hers.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 110 . 11/23/2020
I don't get why her not excepting it was such a big deal. I mean it is nice, but if she does the answer is just to break up.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 109 . 11/23/2020
The tax joke is amazing.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 108 . 11/23/2020
By the kids I take it you mean the ones who have been in a virgin goddesses womb for the past 52 chapters. In which case YES, CAN WE PLEASE GET TO THEM. Also, fuck Piper, not in the literal since.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 107 . 11/22/2020
Yes, the irony of the storm goddess not killing someone sinks in.

I see what you did there.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 104 . 11/22/2020
Wait, how was Joan of Arc a demigod. She was a devout Catholic.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 102 . 11/22/2020
I keep wondering, what is the effect of castrating an immortal? We have already been shown they can shape shift at will, and regenerate anything that gets amputated, so couldn't Triton just shape shift it back into existence?
AadenHelan chapter 44 . 11/22/2020
interesting story but a pushover, so i'm dropping this fic
AadenHelan chapter 26 . 11/22/2020
How Artemis think Percy's trouble with bow is his fault is beyond me, i don't know maybe she can find it it weird that an arrow can randomly turning around because she is a GODDESS THAT SPECIALIST WITH BOW?
Wolf Treetruck chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
I was listening to a random playlist while reading this, and the song "Dirty Diana" came on, completely unintentionally on my part.

I just want to take a moment to appreciate the irony.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 90 . 11/21/2020
Not going to lie, I wanted Percy to bitch slap Artemis upon finding out that she had killed Stefan. I liked him as much as anyone, which is to say absolutely none, but I am sick and tiered of Percy just going along with everything Artemis says, and she having physically abused him on more than one occasion. This was the one time she made a relatively large mistake, and the roles were flipped, Artemis messed up and Percy could be the one to slap some sense into her. She is constantly doing it to him. They both make stupid mistakes and because of their insane power that no one else can do anything to them, therefore they have to keep each other in check. She murdered someone who presented no threat to her, or anyone else, if that isn't a reason for Percy to shock her back into reality I don't know what is. On top of that when ever someone messes up in the relationship so far sharp physical pain from the other seems to be the normal response.

It goes like this:
She says she did kill Steven. He bitch slaps her, much to everyone's shock. Diana explains that she deserved it, and they make up and move on with the Perseus situation.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 88 . 11/21/2020
I think "...bloody Blood..." is a bit redundant.
4,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »