Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
Treyvan685 chapter 111 . 9/27/2020
Finally got caught up! Started this story a couple of weeks ago after re reading the Percy Jackson series and I absolutely loved this fic. My favorite of any I’ve read; how often have you been updating recently ?! Thanks for your time !
artiede97 chapter 111 . 9/17/2020
Great story! This is one of the best stories that I've read on here. It was really cool seeing your writing ability improve throughout the years. You've gotten a lot better at writing dialogue. I really like how drawn out their relationship is and how we get to relate to them so much. You've set it up really well. I also really love your world building. It builds really well on top of Rick's current canon. Its not just another Chaos story or a cut and paste guardian story, and I really appreciate that. I really hope that you can update soon because I can't stand not knowing what happens next. Once this story is finished, it will be the best Pertemis story out there.

Also, small request, could you keep us updated on what your tentative schedule is for releasing? I understand it takes time to write quality chapters, but it'd be nice if there was more communication with your fan base. I don't even care if you keep having to push back updates, as long as you keep us posted and we know you haven't abandoned us and this story. Thanks again for this amazing story.
sreus chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
dude how much longer till an update? I forgot the story waiting for an update
Gamester200 chapter 111 . 9/10/2020
Crazy it's been 13 years since I first read this. Once again reading it and looking forward to the new chapter. I've always loved this story and will all the way up until the day it's finished (then I'll hate you cuz I won't have more to readJK I doubt you'll read this but thank you for all the work you have put into this.
NoName chapter 24 . 9/9/2020
can u decrease the height of percy pls
GUEST chapter 22 . 9/9/2020
I don't think he could be turned into jacklope now
NoName chapter 21 . 9/9/2020
Nc chapter but he promised annabeth that he will move on not that he will never date again
guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2020
I hate this stories when the characters keep taking oaths. That is complete bull shit. And also why does he have to explain to everyone.
guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2020
HEY apollo is the god of archery not artemis.
reader54321098 chapter 111 . 8/29/2020
So I absolutely love this story, and understand that writing this takes a lot of time, but how long until we can expect an update? You have had a month and a half. How long does it take you to create a chapter?

Keep up the good work, I wish you would just make a real life aspect to do nothing but write this constantly. I do understand that you have a life, at least to some degree, and have to do other things, even if I do resent it just a little.

Anyway, please update regularly, with the length of each chapter I recognize that it takes a while, but you should get one out at least once a month. Especially with the pandemic.
Johnsmythe2oo2 chapter 111 . 8/28/2020
update this story man...
you've been leaving us hanging for sometime now...
Wolf Treetruck chapter 104 . 8/28/2020
Why do I get the feeling that Diana and Percee had full blown sex.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 91 . 8/27/2020
Your math was off on the bills.

It would have taken about 70,000.
Wolf Treetruck chapter 86 . 8/27/2020
My three guesses are Atlas, Apollo, and Percy.
Guest chapter 111 . 8/27/2020
pleaseee continue,i really appreciate the fact tht uu reached so far,sooo dope
4,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »