Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
Arksum chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Great story so far
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Burn him! Burn them all! Burn them now!
Hunter792 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
I'd say this as an incomplete chapter since the name is divine retribution. The god didnt kill that worm put torture him and then kill him
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
This chapter isn't complete. it's only divine retribution when Octavian and all his supporters are killed.
Iskandar06 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
That was great i hope that update soon
DarthSovereign chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I loved your story and hope you update soon. But I swear on the name's of my forefathers and the gods if what happened to Artemis had anything to do with motherfreaking rape I'm going to scream and break something. I instantly hate any fan-fiction that has anything to do with rape.
Hunter792 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Phoebe: daughter of ares. Atlanta:daughter of apollo. Georgia: daughter of demeter. Kill the roman augur!
kujikiri21 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Love your story and it is unique in pertemis.
For hunters I have.

Name: Sylvia
Godly Parent: Hecate
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet
Age: whatever you want, but 16.
Quick History/Background: she lived with her father, who was a wealthy man, but when he died in a plane crash, she had to live with her uncle, who hit her and abused her (physically!), then chucked her to the streets, where she was nearly raped, but Artemis saved her and killed the men.
I hate writing about that, but there you go!
Warhammer295 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
ares
violent fast

liz(lizzy)
apollo
phobes best friend a calming influence very level-headed
prince of the seas chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
excellent
fantomfaire chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
WOW! What a super fantastic chapter! I loved all of the fight scenes and how powerful Percy is! I really like how Percy and Artemis react to each other with respect. Great job! Only one little nit-picky thing - in both this chapter and the last, Annabeth and then Percy called on ISIS for making the IM messages but it should be IRIS. I think you knew that because later in the chapter you refer to it as an Iris Message. But like I said - top-notch chapter and I can't wait for the next update!
azazazazazazazazazaz chapter 9 . 7/28/2013