Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
Kelp head 3.14 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
For the spear how about wildfire the fire that incinerates all in its path. It keeps up with elemental names like riptide and maelstrom
rider-84 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This is a very good story so far. Keep up the good work.
MSU19 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Cool
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Rising sun could be a good name for the spear since it used to belong to the Titan of the sun and it brings new hope and beginings.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Sweet, but I wonder how Zeus and Hades will react to their nephew having the power of their father and uncles? No doubt Poseidon will be proud. Wanna bet Hera and Aphrodite might want to dump their men and go for Percy?
Fierro chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Please update soon! I would proofread but i unfortunately can't, I can't go with schedules at all. Bye!
Fierro chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I knew it was Bob! Great story BTW.
Evan chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Put up the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
this is an amazing story, from the writing style to the chapter lengths and almost everything else (par a few minor mistakes) and you should definitely go through with this story.
Hunter792 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
A very original idea, although i would prefer annabeth would never die! Great job and keep it up
Warhammer295 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Awesome story keep up the great work. Looking forward for the next update.
confusion-123 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Awesome story bro...its pretty unique n interesting impatiently waitin for new chapter...
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
You should've named the chapter "We take a PAINFUL bath." Also I am difinitely favoriting this story because no one has Kronos doing anything out of redemption. I've mostly just read two fics where Percy gets heartbroken and becomes Kronos' host, and one of them isn't complete.
pontus first god of the sea chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
AWSOME! I love this story!
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Okay I like that Kronos turning good at the moment of death, and even wanting to ask his father for forgiveness. However, wasn't Athena said to be born of Zeus, and if she was that would make Annabeth Kronos great granddaughter.
4,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 Next »