Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
TriainaMoon chapter 115 . 3/22
Great chapter very interesting liked the dragon and that stuff
Can’t wait to see Percy give her some sword lessons and see Artemis/Harmony reaction
Might we find out what happened with Artemis family
Keep up the great work and update soon please
The Mechanic 2004 chapter 115 . 3/21
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
rickrolltrol chapter 115 . 3/21
Azwelxyn chapter 115 . 3/21
I've been reading this story almost as long as it's been out, I was 11 when it came out and will be turning 20 here in a few months, it's one of my favorite works of fiction and by far the best fanfiction I've ever read. This last chapter especially was incredibly well written and a joy to read through. I spent 2 hours after work reading it through and I loved every second of it, keep up the amazing work.
Nightshade Guardian chapter 115 . 3/21
I'm so glad you've continued to write and I love how you've blended elements of Arthurian legend with the fate series and even DxD, both of which are some of my favourite series. You are one of the authors that inspired me to write my own story and im very glad you continue to write this story as it is one of the best I have read
Alltran chapter 115 . 3/21
I’ve been here since the beginning of this and honestly I love your writing and I just want to post another review to say thank your for continuing this story I love it and wait for every new chapter no matter how long the wait is! I love your writing style and work and can’t wait to see where the story goes next!
56 times 2 is equal to 112

I dont think the app knows equal sign but yeah thats a cool easter egg good eyes
The Mechanic 2004 chapter 1 . 3/17
56 x 2112*
The Mechanic 2004 chapter 1 . 3/17
I just noticed a cool thing, Chapter 56 is named A Night to Remember, A Night to Forget.

56 x 2112

Chapter 112 is named A Night to Remember, A Night I will Never Forget

Coincidence? I think not
LordPercyJackson chapter 1 . 3/10
Bruh Atremis doesn’t support feminism she supports misandry. Big difference.
MonkeyKing04 chapter 74 . 3/8
I reread this chapter with the theme from HunterxHunter called Rasetsu. It makes the whole scene even more badass and terrifying at the same time. Definitely reccommed rereading it with that theme.
GoldenSlayer218 chapter 114 . 3/6
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction, I love it. But the whole story just moves extremely slow. Artemis had been pregnant for like a million chapters before finally something happened and this Harmony situation popped up. The best thing about this story though, is I feel like I'm actually reading Percy from the books. You stay true to how he thinks and acts. I like that. Props.
khanwalkarsid chapter 114 . 3/6
Hey, love this fanfic, absolutely hooked onto it and can’t wait till the next chapter which is hopefully soon!
so...when are you going to be releasing a new chapter?
But Nemea doesn't age like any normal monster does she, she is now permanently immortal as one of Percy's sacred animal
4,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »