Reviews for Titan of the Hunt
Riptide33 chapter 10 . 2/28
Heh...deepthroat.
I looked at the cake, and if we were speaking logically it should be much thicker, seeing as this book is already only a few thousand words short of the entire pjo series and by the time it is finished , far surpasses that
RiseofPercy chapter 1 . 2/23
Crazy to think that you started this in 2013
mike chapter 114 . 2/21
DUDE PLEASE UPDATE!
The Mechanic 2004 chapter 37 . 2/17
Red bull gives you wings lol!Im a Formula 1 geek)

I love re reading this story, it brings me back and I notice a lot of details that I have missed or forgotten.
corjca1 chapter 104 . 2/10
i would make ares fade in front of his father and vesta and say what you going to do know cunts
aesir21 chapter 114 . 2/10
Very interesting chapter and Leo will be in Soo much trouble soon enough. Why doesn’t Leo hook up with Calypso or are there problems there as well?
Piratekittycat chapter 114 . 2/9
This story keeps pulling me back in, please keep it going and finish it!
The Mechanic 2004 chapter 114 . 2/8
Dont get me wrong I love harmony as a character, but I do hope Artemis and Diana come back because I miss them too HAHA! Hope you update soon mate! Love this story as always stay safe!
JoJo 'Perlia' Jesus chapter 114 . 2/4
Oh fuck oh fuck ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck OH FUCK! Holy ballls. This story always manages to smack me upside the head. I think what I'm most scared of is the "(ERROR NOT FOUND)" for Envy and Greed's perspective. Shiiiit. I m curious to see what Lilith finds. I forget if you included MCGA in this story. If you have, why didn't she start looking near there? Besides that, I loved this chapter. Keep doing what you're doing as long as what you're doing is what you love. Have a great day.
Peopleperson2406 chapter 4 . 1/30
name of the spear? stabby stick. jk
Death Fury chapter 114 . 1/28
excellent chapter
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 49 . 1/26
Sorry, can't help but point this out but don't you mean amused instead of the word bemused?
Bemused means confused, puzzled, or bewildered...
EgoRaptor chapter 114 . 1/25
Another banger blasted out, and I think this is the first time in a long time I've actually remembered what's happened previously so I didn't have to read the whole story again lmao, finally done it after 20 rereads
Bradleybakes chapter 114 . 1/25
Started out as a bit of a confusing chapter but settled into it. Loved the oops sorry for interrupting section it made me laugh and by gods we need have some of them in the current world situations!
Names Gabrielle and Atalanta

Keep on writing at your pace!
4,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »