Reviews for Lemon Scent All Over
naludragfilia chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
HAHAHA!*ROFL* i thought it was gonna be lemon,wait im no perv!I just noticed it was rated K,so i decided to take a look,i thought you were being dirty and allowed children to watch lemons!
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm sending this to every lemons story i can in b4 the petition starts!

Fan-fiction is still deleting stories that contain yaoi, yuri, lemons, violence, stories based on songs, and any detailed sex scenes…so…just about every story on the site. If you haven't signed it, the link is

www. change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net.

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content including fics and accounts. But there is more we can do.

Someones organizing a Black Out Day. On June 23rd(according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), do NOT go onto fan-fiction. Don't read, don't review, don't message your friends, don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice, and will realize we take our stories seriously. If we don't try then it will be completely impossible- Send this message to everyone you know. Post it on every story you have before you don't have it anymore.

Some of us have done very well with staying in the ratings and guidelines for Fanfiction Ratings and some of us have done absolutely nothing wrong and we're about to loose some of the best fanficiton stories ever written. Gone forever for no future generations to enjoy that come to join the sight. At the very least just take three minutes out of your day to sign the petition and save thousands of stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice!
rosealineleaf chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
i dont even no wat to say... that was random, but it made me giggle a little, bcuz i totally wasnt thinking thats wat it was going to b
LOVE.you.LOVE.you.LOVE chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
omigosh. haha not wat i was expecting.

Brave Rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Ahahahh yay.. I admire your sense of humour. Squee!
Tekiru chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
LMAO! LOL LOL LOL! This seriously made me burst out laughing xD Especially "rotting" lemons! xD Brilliant!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I have no clue who those people are or what show they are fun but that was FUNNY! I could have killed myself laughing.
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! I'm adding that to my favorites!
isis chandra wu chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
great story..u got me going there!
Brad chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Oh gods! I was ready to get down and dirty, and the I noticed the rating. I asked myself "Is this girl slow?" Now I know why you rated it G and I have concluded that you are at least as stable as I am, if not more. Also I want to say that I love your humor. This was good.
When the World Rounds chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Aw u should redo it! wit 3 more words it'll b a 100 word ficlet . but i still like it lotsa
Meime chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Ahahahaha!
DemonSaya chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
BWAHAHAHA! HOHOHOHOHO! HEEHEEHEEEE! Okay, I'm dying over here! *Wipes tears* My sister just read it over my shoulder, and I had to force her to stay. Vikki, you are totally awesome!
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
*pounds keyboard laughing* OHMYGOD - I'm hypervnetilating! I can't stop laughing - this is something I'D come up with! Brilliant!