Reviews for Coming Back To Life
Meazm chapter 21 . 7/17
Emmm...more ?
Blazeb79 chapter 21 . 6/30
I really love and hate this story. lol I love how hooked I got the plot the romance the action and the writing. But I hate that it's not finished lol. I really thought yourichi was gonna get pregnant I mean it's been 109 years since some action for her I doubt she would be on BC and it never said he was pulling out so I was really hoping she got pregs. Anyway I hope you finish someday cuz this awesome story deserves a happy ending.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/12
This is written by Kiwifan... Now it makes sense.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 16 . 5/12
Cheaters are not redeemable. Definitely not someone in Yoruichi's place. Way to ruin your story.
please tell me you're still planning to finish this?
adamtello90 chapter 21 . 4/24
Do you have plans to finish this story? I like it
Monster King chapter 21 . 4/16
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
nitewolf423 chapter 21 . 4/11
This is goooood
koylic chapter 21 . 2/22
nice story really greatly done good job ;-D
I feel like the rebound with the whole wedding/proposal idea happened too fast after there fight. That's extremely minor though and my personal opinion. Good work.
ErzaBrightscales chapter 2 . 2/11
Your wirting is amazing. I have always tried to find a good fic about these two,but I never could. Thank you.
Dang, this is good. When Yoruichi was getting sick after Noburu showed up I thought she was pregnant. The drama like nothing else. Bu-bu-but you where is the next chapter?
Awesome story!
SepherothStrife chapter 21 . 1/26
This is one of my top favorite fics. you have a style of writing that makes it impossible not to feel for the characters in your story. Coming back to life is one of the most heart warming and heart wrenching story I've ever read, and I've read thousands of fics. Your portrayal of Ichigo and the different aspects of his soul is badass. I love the relationship between him, shiro, and zangetsu. The way Ichigo dealt with the challenges in his division by implementing his father's style of "training" made me laugh and is something I can really see him doing in that situation. Isshin and kisuke are funny as hell. Ichigo and his father's relationship is believable and fits their distinct personalities amazingly well. Yoruichi never truly seems out of character and even her more emotional moments are believable. You did an amazing job of capturing her nature while being in a loving relationship. Overall this has one of the most believable yoruichis I've read. My heart dropped in chapter sixteen ( I kinda hated you for a moment), but I understood what you were doing. I'm curious as to how many death threats you got after that one, knowing the community on this site lol. I hope you know how powerful it is to be able to send someone on an emotional roller coaster ride with written word alone. the only criticism I have, if it can be called a criticism, would be the villains are the stereotypical nobile holier Than thou assholes that I see in a lot of FICS. It's not really a criticism because the stereotype makes for some of the best bad guys we love to hate. Good job on the zanpakuto for the new characters, by the way. Anyways, i just wanted to share my appreciation for your tallent. I will follow and favorite you and this story. I am excited to see where this story will go in the future.
Fanficlover2017 chapter 12 . 1/18
This is a really good story, I am on my fifth time reading it just wondering when you are going to update it!