Reviews for Coming Back To Life
CWT chapter 21 . 7/18
I hadn't even realized you had updated this story, I missed the updates completely. The last thing I really remember was Yoruichi kissing the guy and the fight between Ichigo and her ex-fiance afterwards, the rest of it was new (or forgotten) to me.

I understand how you felt the need for it to be 'lighter' but it reads weird to me. I feel like you've skipped past her cheating far too quickly, you've got them engaged too quickly after the fact also. There needed to be awkwardness between them, there needed to be a rebuilding of their interactions/relationship in terms of trust and their interactions/being unsure around each other. That was completely gone, it feels weird that they are this friendly with each other so soon. It makes Ichigo look doormat'ish. It isn't about Yourichi apologizing a thousand times either, it's more about her actions. We never saw it.

The pacing has been too fast when you compare it to the rest of the story as well, I went back and read from chapter 1 to 21 and the last few chapters have accelerated way faster than the events before it, and if anything...it's these events that needed to slow down and actually explore their feelings, why Yourichi did it, why Ichigo is worried. Are they ready for marriage, have they talked about everything? So many things are being skipped over in the aims of a 'quick fix' of her cheating and the fallout from that.

The jokes/humor in this chapter was funny, the whole sex tape stuff is pretty funny to hear about...but the timing is off. The discussions about their age difference, about how quick they got engaged after their breakup/fight was far more important and almost glossed over in favor of the humor. Ichigo's sisters brought up real concerns, and they've largely just being laughed off by the both of them.

The Juryoku stuff is interesting as well, but I feel like their relationship is at a point it shouldn't currently be, and it's hard to find enjoyment from the talks about their marriage. It feels like the last thing they should be doing right now is getting married. I hope you slow it down and have them actually talk to each other, things shouldn't be so easy/good between them, not after what she did.

Looking forward to next chapter either way.
First off I have to say that part with the ex she almost killed was some sadistic shit... but it made it more realistic no good love story doesn't have some emotional "turbulence" and I have to say you nailed that. All things considered I'm really looking forward to reading more 10/10. And I am looking forward to the Orihime/Uyruu as well.
GuardianOfTheEther chapter 21 . 7/13
You have just been given a 1000 on the evil scale. Damn it why did you have to stop there.
Rake1810 chapter 21 . 6/26
Fantastic job with meeting the Twins! I wasn't sure what to expect but you wrote it perfectly.
Uriel chapter 21 . 6/20
An amazing story. Infact, it is the only story I could find on ff that had little to no errors in it. Please continue writing.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 21 . 6/20
Looking forward.. :3
loganhunter2 chapter 21 . 6/18
Alll of the updates
TheWolf87 chapter 21 . 6/15
I'm attached, I love the characters and thanks for the update
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 6/15
Ya jerk
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 6/15
Im not sad you're sad shut up
8579 chapter 21 . 6/15
I am so glad to receive the alert. It's been quite a while.. This chapter is awesome and I can't wait to read what Juryoku and Yoruichi agreement is about? Ganbatte...
The Red Abyss chapter 21 . 6/15
Man...late but its awesome. Tier's way of telling Yoruichi to not do something like that again was hilarious. And i thought karin and Yuzu would take time to approve Yoruichi but that's nice how it happened. I am slightly confused about Yoruichi's swords words in the end but well ... The wait really kill the excitement.
Anyways great chapter. Thanks and update soon.
HeavenAsunder15 chapter 21 . 6/15
Damn poor Ichigo O.o I don't know whether to pat him on the back or give him a holy cross...the power of christ repels zanpakuto's!
SomethingAncient chapter 21 . 6/14
What a wait, what a chapter; this was an enjoyable read. I'm still uncomfortable with Nel being adopted by Ichigo, but I'm sure that is just a difference in tastes.

And for the length, this was really well polished. I don't remember any grammar issues aside from the occasional typo or missed word - which are rare enough that I don't remember where they are... sorry I can't be more helpful.

Oh, and you used the word 'grit' correctly, which is awesome! :D I've lost count at how many times I've seen someone attach 'ed' to that word when it made no sense.

Thanks for the chapter, I'm glad you have plans to finish this still.
BigbyWolf chapter 21 . 6/14
I Love it please continue this beautiful story