Reviews for Coming Back To Life
socmanco chapter 21 . 2/1
Love it so much, characterisation is amazing, how you built up the story felt great and flowed without a hitch, I felt like everything fit where it was meant to and I'm really happy that it didn't get worse after they got together.
Nel was an allstar and yoruichi delivered throughout all the story. Tier's kiss and challenge at the end was the cherry on top.
One bit of criticism goes to after they get together when Ichigo keeps saying corny stuff every sentence he says to yoruichi, but you toned it down really fast so it wasn't an issue.
Overall A, gonna check your other stuff.
Keep it up!
aarif chapter 20 . 1/12
It was going good but then you decided to fuck it all up
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE! OMG! When Ichigo confessed his love tho... it was so romantic :) :3

And the lovemaking scene... it was so amazing! This is by far my favourite YourichixIchigo fic! Thank you so much for writing this.

Can't wait to read on! 33
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
Ichigo is so sexy when he gets super protective over Yourichi! 3:3
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Cute! :3
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
Awesome, I really like how you've captured Yourichi's teasing nature and playfulness towards Ichigo!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Cool, this was a great chapter, I can't wait to read on about the dynamic between Ichigo as Yourichi's student again!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
Cliffhanger! Wooow Ichigo got his powers back? :D
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
Aw, so sweet! 3
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Haha, loved this chapter! This fic is honestly so realistic in the way it captures Ichigo's melancholy.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
I really loved this chapter... it so deeply explained Ichigo's need to protect others since he couldn't save his mother... and Yourichi is back:) I really can't wait to read on, loving this story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Poor Ichigo! I believe that you have captured his emotions perfectly after losing his powers and having to deal with a normal life. This first chapter was so realistic and well written! Well, I seriously can't wait to read on, looking forward to Yoruichi's appearance and the romance that blossoms!
PourTu chapter 21 . 11/12/2017
Very much enjoy this fanfiction. You take your time to describe in detail not only dialogue and inner thoughts but characters physical attractions (Which i find other authors lack) You manage to stay consistant in your story throughout the years and i thank you as this is my absolute favorite pairing. It would seem life has bern rather busy so please take your time. I hope you do not forget about this lovely fanfiction.
T-Darkin-T chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Well, this is really really really good, but i only got one question... ┬┐Will you continue this? For the love of god, you are am amazing autor! I don't why you stop updating this, but i only wish with all my heart that you find that that give you inspiration to continue this, you are amazing, this is Amazing and If this story deserve something else, thats and ending! So get up, i delive someday we will what this deserves! Goodluck and thanks for making me have a undescritible rush of emotions with this :D
Meazm chapter 21 . 7/17/2017