Reviews for Coming Back To Life
Please finish
shiba22 chapter 19 . 5/7
Love this story it's one of my favorites can't wait to see where it goes from here.
JJN37 chapter 19 . 3/10
That was awesome... Pure awesome
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 3/10
Oh boy. And Rukia will find out that the Orders are bs. But there will be no time to tell Ichigo. This shit storm is happening.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 3/10
Oh god. I'm honestly surprised he wasn't able to force out his full power in his crazed state. Hell I'm surprised his soul is still intact. Personally? After all the shit he's been through and all the heartache and pain and mind numbing loneliness and finally heart wrenching heart break? I wouldn't commit suicide. Instead my entire soul would have shattered and I would be little better than a lunatic zombie with godlike powers in this situation. I would be headed for the insane asylum. There would be a very dark and evil persona made there and likely the world would be ending as soon as even a fraction of my mind was functioning.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 3/10
Ah shit. He didn't ask about how his father lost his powers. Thats a super important part of his soul that he hasn't completed yet. It will be interesting to see how you introduce that. I'm pretty sure Ichigo is going to rape the hell out of Kaito the moment he learns whats going on.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 3/10
Interesting. I'm glad to see someone addressing the issue of Yoruichi's Zanpakutou. I had noticed that even in the latest arcs she still doesn't have it on her. I never understood that one bit. She is a major beast and can win with just Hakuda and Hoho against most any captain level or higher opponent. What would she be with her Zanpakuto on hand for in her first release? What about her Final Release? Level definitely over 9000.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 3/9
We could recruit a hundred Aizen level combatants. That'd be badass. Hopefully a few with his level of "All According to Plan" strategic thinking for the sake of power up the squad. And hopefully each with morals haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 3/9
That ended up really adorable. That was probably one of the best lemons ever. It wasn't even a lemon it was a true love scene of the most passionate expression of unadulterated pure love. Well done building up to this. I enjoyed the development that brings things to this points. Nothing was superfluous. Now he needs to meet up with his dad haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 3/9
Love the squad idea. Now I understand why you had Kira and the other guy promoted to allow for this unbelievably powerful squad of super heavy hitters.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 3/9
Very cool. That was incredibly interesting. I like how your going about pushing him to greater heights. I'm curious if you will be having him learn his quincy abilies soon. Though to be fair he still needs to master his shinigami and hollow abilities as he is by far not masterful at any of them haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 3/9
He would have killed him instantly had the man said even a word or two more. Good thing so many captains were there. He was gonna go hollow on Kaito's ass haha!
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 3/9
Character growth. It will be interesting to see him gaining his power while dealing with politics and the like. I wonder if to solidify their connection if his dad will tell him he is part of the Shiba Clan?
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 3/9
Its coming along. I have a feeling his drunken state will be mildly amusing and then rather akward for a lot of people. Especially when Rukia gets drunk...I think your starting a three way painful thing of love tag here between Orihime, Rukia, Yoruichi and Ichigo. Though guess we'll see.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 3/9
I couldn't say one or the other but I'd wager Harribel considering her power level. Nel is hilarious though and would likely be a much easier relationship to get into due to her already really liking him. But Harribel if she found she liked him at all would probably be chomping at the bit to get him. She is a shark after all. Cute chapter. Hopefully they won't beat around the bush too long. I worry for the bush it might need fertilizer and special care after all the dancing around it.