Reviews for Firebreather
in-the-sometime chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I know I've probably read this one before, but I still love it.
Torie20MD chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Excellent story. Great Job.
Alice Griffin chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
What can I say? I rarely get to read such a full, robust story that makes me laugh loud and long, and equally makes me weep in concert with the characters.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
hilster72 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
That was great!
volturielite chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was an amazing fic, I swear i yhought i was reading multiple chapters until i reached the ending and realized there was only one. The story was very heartwarming to me and i luved how u portrayed the characters so great story and great writing!:))))))))
Luthearl chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
"Squicky"? Love the word. Very nice story.
NerdsbianW13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This story is so amazing and made me feel so much. I cannot explain what a rollercoaster my emotions went on while reading this
aurora ld chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
My sincere congratulations on your fic, it was very entertaining and fantastic from start to finish, besides, the plot was developed excellently.
I hope you keep writing stories like this because indeed you do wonderfully.
Greetings from Mexico.

P.S. Forgive me if I have any errors in the message, my English is pretty basic when I have to write a message.
Sporkmetender chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
What a lovely, sweet ensemble approach to getting the two of them together. I love everything about it, especially Miranda's friendship with Yves. That subplot was moving and beautifully incorporated.
mlgummer chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
OMG what a beautiful story! I was a new nurse in the early 80's and cared for many AIDS patients. Both adult and children. I can just imagine Miranda being this close to a designer with AIDS. This is the most original DWP story I have read and it was written so well. It is amazing how children are so except able and I am glad the twins were like that. I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Fantastic story! So dynamic! You, my friend, have a gift. Simply marvelous.
BrightSapphireBlueEyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Yet another great story! I seem to have missed it when you first published it :( But OMG such a nice surprise!

Just a quick question, cause I'm eternally curious, are you from Belgium, or just really good with all things belgian like French, Dutch, Mondriaan and FOOD! ;) ?

Anyway, keep it up! Thank you :D
Devildream68 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Ms Sir chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Can it kill you to jerk off too much? Heheheh, gives new meaning to "died by her own hand"…

That is the funniest line ever! I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing and may the muse be with you.
General Mac chapter 1 . 9/21/2013