Reviews for Firebreather
Luthearl chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
"Squicky"? Love the word. Very nice story.
NerdsbianW13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This story is so amazing and made me feel so much. I cannot explain what a rollercoaster my emotions went on while reading this
aurora ld chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
My sincere congratulations on your fic, it was very entertaining and fantastic from start to finish, besides, the plot was developed excellently.
I hope you keep writing stories like this because indeed you do wonderfully.
Greetings from Mexico.

P.S. Forgive me if I have any errors in the message, my English is pretty basic when I have to write a message.
Sporkmetender chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
What a lovely, sweet ensemble approach to getting the two of them together. I love everything about it, especially Miranda's friendship with Yves. That subplot was moving and beautifully incorporated.
mlgummer chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
OMG what a beautiful story! I was a new nurse in the early 80's and cared for many AIDS patients. Both adult and children. I can just imagine Miranda being this close to a designer with AIDS. This is the most original DWP story I have read and it was written so well. It is amazing how children are so except able and I am glad the twins were like that. I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Fantastic story! So dynamic! You, my friend, have a gift. Simply marvelous.
BrightSapphireBlueEyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Yet another great story! I seem to have missed it when you first published it :( But OMG such a nice surprise!

Just a quick question, cause I'm eternally curious, are you from Belgium, or just really good with all things belgian like French, Dutch, Mondriaan and FOOD! ;) ?

Anyway, keep it up! Thank you :D
Devildream68 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
MsSir chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Can it kill you to jerk off too much? Heheheh, gives new meaning to "died by her own hand"…

That is the funniest line ever! I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing and may the muse be with you.
General Mac chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
wicked fic thanks
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Very nicely done. You very tactfully covered two very difficult topics, PTSD and
AIDS. So many are affected by both issues.

Thank you for writing. Take care.
em-1803 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
simply amazing. thank you, for writing this.
BeachBum3668 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Thought I'd take just a moment to answer a question posed in the reviews: YES, Carnegie John's and Uncle Gussy's are actual, real-live street carts in Manhattan. You can find Carnegie John's at 56th st & 7th Ave, on the corner next to Carnegie Hall. Uncle Gussy's is at 345 Park Ave, on Park between E. 51st St and E.52nd St.

For more information, Google either name. And if you go there to eat, enjoy yourself!

BeachBum
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
How did I miss this story! Very well done, though did see a few mis-spellings. Would have liked to seen more about the trial, sentencing and of course Andy and Miranda and the girls would have to go to France and return the sketch books!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This. Was. Amazing! Were those food cart places real? Carnegie John's and Uncle Gussy's? I really hope they are. They sound great!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »