Reviews for Like I Do
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 3/5
aww...i love this fic. quite a happy ending. miranda survived and recovering.
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
love this story. always one of my favorites to reread. kind of wish there was more, but love that i can just write my own ending in my imagination. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Tell me that you have written more on this one please. There has to be more.
spectacledthinkers chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Whoa this really plays on the heart strings being so concerned for the twins.
Luthearl chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
You must have a medical background. So beautiful formed. Sweet, sweet closing.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Home. Perfect.
judedeath chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hey, typing on an iPod so forgive me for being short with the review, I really enjoyed this story I thought it was really well written and hit the emotional notes well. I hope you do consider doing a sequel to this, after all the hyping up I want to see Miranda meet Fitz.
mmpaula chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Lindo, adorei!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
SEQUEL! Please, please, PLEASE write a sequel to this fabulous story. You simply must! I am begging here...please!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
And now I'm crying... Superb! (not because you made me cry, but because this was so good). And well-done on the medical aspects of this story. Are you a physician, in medicine or related to someone who is? Your attention to detail was stunning.

Well done!
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Such a beautifully sweet ending. I really enjoyed this, and the tension you kept going throughout. Very well done. :)
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
THAT'S ALL?
Please write more
raven.rayne.5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Great story! Have you thought about a sequel? I would love to read about how Miranda recuperates at home and how the twins get better, all the while remaking their family. Thanks for writing
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I know the story as it is, is complete, but I would so like to read an epilogue!

Pretty please with sugar on top. Thank you.

Take care.