Reviews for Like I Do
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
SEQUEL! Please, please, PLEASE write a sequel to this fabulous story. You simply must! I am begging here...please!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
And now I'm crying... Superb! (not because you made me cry, but because this was so good). And well-done on the medical aspects of this story. Are you a physician, in medicine or related to someone who is? Your attention to detail was stunning.

Well done!
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Such a beautifully sweet ending. I really enjoyed this, and the tension you kept going throughout. Very well done. :)
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
THAT'S ALL?
Please write more
raven.rayne.5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Great story! Have you thought about a sequel? I would love to read about how Miranda recuperates at home and how the twins get better, all the while remaking their family. Thanks for writing
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I know the story as it is, is complete, but I would so like to read an epilogue!

Pretty please with sugar on top. Thank you.

Take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
PLEASE MORE. GOD YOU CANT END IT LIKE THAT! MORE MORE MORE
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this.. I especially loved those sweet sentential flashbacks amidst the intensity of the present... I can't wait to read more..
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Liked how you didn't go to start with the fight and progress - Liked just jumping in with the accident. Couple of misplaced letters. I would like to see a follow up story.
rockrose89 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Please tell me you are writing more...please! x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
i love the end! but i kinda want to know what happens next, you know with the recuperation and all, maybe continue if you get the chance? :D
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You have to continue... it's too good to end
Avermore chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Omg please continue this! Pretty please? Love it!
Kitsune Tora chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
its a great story, captivating from the first page, but it seems that something is missing when you get to the end. this great story end in a cliff hanger. it would be great to see what happens to Miranda and how she recovers and within the time that she recovers what going to happen to Andy and Miranda's relationship
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »