Reviews for Like I Do
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So, so good. I think this is one of the best I've read. Great job!
AJ chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow... Your writing continues to impress me... Just wow.
Is this just going to be a one shot? Or are we lucky enough toget more?
We love us chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
there is gonna be another chap, right?
torture
i love this already!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
MORE!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my lord. This story had me transfixed from the first few words. At first I thought it was Andy that had been in the car accident but that was cleared up really quickly. The medical jargon was a bit hard to follow for the most part but definitely set up the scene and mood for the piece. I'm glad that most of it was explained by Fitz, who I really enjoyed reading about. Is she an original character or from a television show/movie?

The idea that Andy left because of a major argument the two of them had that centered around how stressed they both were and how much time they were spending AWAY from the girls was certainly VERY different. I'm glad that Andy is going to make up for it though. As for Miranda thinking it's all her fault I'd say the blame lies with the both of them equally. They were both consumed by their careers.

The hint that something was amiss for Miranda to not have on her seat belt had me wondering about the cause throughout until the girls explained how they'd been arguing with Miranda about telling Andy to come home. That probably was a VERY traumatic event. Even without the injuries they suffered if they were conscious at all they'd have seen Miranda moving/rolling around while the car flopped.

Andy going all mama grizzly bear was fantastic! I was pissed at the doctor for saying they were going to sedate the twins and that they were stupid enough to have them in separate rooms. I'd be freaking out if something like this happened and I was taken away from my sisters, and we're not even twins. Oh and Ruth knocking the security guard over with her bag? I was cracking up. Even with things so hectic and angst ridden/heavy you still had humor mixed in which was a VERY lovely touch.

I'm glad that the girls and Miranda are on their way to a recovery and that they all want Andy to come home and she wants to BE home with them. The memories that you had with them through Miranda's subconscious were brilliantly done. They encompassed so much even with such a small part of the story.

I hate to see the story end here without them all being 100% better, but the ending was perfect. Miranda waking up and then petting Andy's head and asking her to come home. It was perfect.

This story really had me going for a while and I was worried. But everything seems to have worked out and that's good. I won't have to cry then. Though poor Emily being unable to handle seeing Miranda so beaten up. They really did pull together as a family unit, mixed family unit though they may be.

Thanks for another fantastic read!
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So intense...beautiful, thank you!
MoonRain89 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Another great story.
I LOVE your stories. Ruth is one of my favorites.

Can't wait for you next story.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I am in tears for all the right reasons. Beautiful. Angsty. So damn heartfelt. Thank you.

Gun Brooke
CrowesMuse chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is so well written and in character, I can't wait for more... seriously, my heart hurts I want to see where this is going to lead. As always amazing job, love.
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That's not nice to play with our feelings like this.
This is beautiful. Just beautiful.
Ro.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That's all!? More more more
Sunne24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I liked how this ended. Great story but the again I love all of your stories. :)
perks123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wonderful story. I'm so very happy you took the time to write this and share it.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3