Reviews for Black Hole
Dark Phantom Theif chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
I like the story so far yes I am a tomboy and I think you did the Daina Tea switch perfectly
Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Tea sucks! GO DIANA!
AerinM chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
It's a funny story! I like it! . Continue soon!
dark embers chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
This is such an awsome story! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! HAHAHAHAHA! Ya, well remember to keep on writen!
Crasher1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
If you are playing by the real rules, cyber shield can only be equipped to Harpie lady or harpie lady sisters. But i see that you are not using the actual rules so forget it. Interesting story though
ME chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
Good Story! Write more soon! Please
mala chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
Your 3rd chap. is not up. Good story through.
Dark Eyes Light Dragon chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
Ohhh... Poor Tea. I know wonder she doesn't know who Daina is.. She's never even met her! Hahhahahahahahahahahahha! Keep on Write'n!

Tea doesn't know what Mcdonalds is? She's pathetic!
Yami's AnGeL.lz 2 sign in chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
whoa...awesome fic...I've read like a million of those 'sucked into the land of ygo' fics but this is the best so far. It's amazing how you actually kept this original...I love your fics. Please Update soon!
Blazing Fiery chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
HAHAHAHA! I REALLY hope Seto loses his Blue Eyes! Take it away from him Daina! Bwahahahaahaha!

Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Write more! I'm dieing to know what's next! Keep on write'n!
Midori iro chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Please continue! This is good!
Lil demon chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Damn

That girlz more of a bitch than Tea.

And thats saying something...
Rayeth chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
This is very interesting, I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope we get to see Daina and Yuugi face off (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Yuugi though, please let him be the only one to beat her if they do face off at all).