Reviews for GreenPool
hey GP you may want to get your friends from the outro back because this fic hasn't been updated in a year
Wade98 chapter 4 . 3/26 literally can't put a price on that.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 1/4
Hopefully there is more BB/Star in this, love that pairing. I need to write more of that. Impressive, I'll keep reading when you update.
BioshockerN7 chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Reboot, we need Greenpool, yet a mix of the old Garfield.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Oh com on Pool, mine and JP's material don't get that racy...they doesn't.

I think reboot is in orders...longer chapters, and make this bitch a M rating so it can truly be Deadpool based fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Can you update this please
ForeverMe65 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I love how you kept robin pretty much in character. He doesn't realize how much of a jerk her is. I could see him calling that a stunt. Anyways keep up the good work.
Beast of Azarath chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
(Alternate personality) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! (Me) by the way I am a fan I just don't like how you stopped it, (Alternate personality) I will find you and when I do I will kill you, if you pull this stunt again! (Me) That was harsh sorry, by the way, catch the movie reference?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Can you update this
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you make this into a Harem fanfic?)
Wykkyd970 chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Haha! Funny shit. My girlfriend played the most horrible prank on me. She told me that she wanted to break up, and I fell for it! I was soooooo pissed yet soooooo relieved when I found out it was a prank! But that's love for ya. By the way, I enjoyed the song very much!
Deadpool chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
HEY YOU! Yes, you the grass stained jerk known as Garfield Logan! No I do not mean Logan as in the one and only "I'm the best at what I do" Wolverine you moron! I mean YOU the wimpy-ass green skin retard who couldn't even take down the simplest of criminal schmucks and couch potato's like Control freak by himself. HOW DARE you steal my design, my original costume AND my looks! Nobody but Nobody steals my original outfit, changes it to fit their atrocious color and get's away with it YOU CHEAP UNORGINAL KNOCK-OFF!

Go back to your precious DC Comic land and stop taking brilliant ideas from Marvel, such as myself, in a vain and pathetic attempt to rise up from your pathetic and lame canon status as a failure hero. I assure you, that you not succeed in any way whatsoever! Especially with your current portrayal in the outlandishly retarded... no the word 'Retarded' doesn't even begin to describe the 2013 Teen Titan's Go series and all. Oh man! Just when I thought you and the rest of your hero poser team couldn't get ANY DUMBER, you and the rest of your five member mental incompetent team suddenly take all that dumb-assery of yours and suddenly move it FAR BEYOND UP-TO-ELEVEN!

Never mind that you and I both know you could never get it on with any girl, let alone a harem, if you had all the power in the world. OR to be more relevant... YOUR CHEAP IMITATION OF MY SKILLS!

I go out my way to utterly bust my butt throughout all of Marvel Comics both to get crap done in general, AND to get where I am today! (In a low dark voice): Then... low and behold, after all the crap I went through, getting my limbs blown off and such, I am finally able to take some time off to relax for however brief of time... and then... (raises voice violently) I SUDDENLY FIND THIS GARBAGE ON THE INTERNET WHICH I MUST DESTROY!

You know what this means right? No? Well it pretty much means this: YOU, YOUR PRECIOUS TEAM, AND YOUR ENTIRE CITY WILL BE DESTROYED BY YOUR'S TRULY! Did you know that bullets taste like chicken? WELL YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT! I'M COMING FOR YOU! *Transmission Ended*

(After Action Report on Jump City News, One week later): I both saddened and mortified to report on this recent tragedy. Our entire city is in flame and ruin, leaving millions dead, including every member of our former hero's known as the Teen Titans. There have been unconfirmed reports that this was somehow caused by a lone gunmen wearing a red spandex outfit who apparently had a personal grudge against the Teen Titans in particular. What grudge this supposed gunmen in question had with the Titans is unknown at this time. Repair and Construction crews state that vast work needs to be done in repairing our ruined city, as well as mass amount of identification for all the thousands of mutilated corpses that cover our desolated streets, before any funerals can be attempted. That is all. *End of News*

(Let's be honest here this is exactly what would happen if the real Deadpool found out about you doing this. Not even the fourth wall would protect you.)
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
waterfire98 chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
PFFFT HAHAHA. okay that is just to funny. Nice use of the prank you have gained more respect from me dude.
Jovan2013 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
awesome you showed Nightwing and I like when Greenpool break the 4th wall of you collaborating with other users and BB leaving the Titans then comes back to whoop his ass.