Reviews for Harry's Perfect Little Family
Diddleymaz chapter 3 . 3/7
Very good.
RRW chapter 3 . 2/21
This story is just BRILLIANT. I love fluffy stories...with the world so FU (look at the Ukraine), its nice to read something fluffy and sweet. Well done!
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 2/20
Awwww, I loved this so much. I could read family fluff about those two all day long. And thanks for the adorable story about the zombies!
Nancy
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 3 . 2/20
aaawwwww
:).
CurlyFries01 chapter 3 . 2/19
Aww, that was a nice story! :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Cute 3
dragon fier 20 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
omg, that was soooo sweet! :D i loved it soo much, it was really nice. :D loved it a lot!
Black.aj.Rose chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Awww! I really do love this story, it is so adorable! The part about sibiling rivalry touched a chord in my heart because I know exactly how he felt. And Harry's preoccupation at his son's future temperamet of a Malfoy was just precious. I can't wait for the next update, I want to see a little more of Scorpious' temperament and see if the Potters decided to give him siblings appart from Teddy. I think you mentioned of maybe writing about him when he was 5? In any case I can't wait to see what you have planned for us!
Raine Lemuria chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Aww that's it?
blow me draco chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
im crying tears made of cuteness 'cause im overflowing of it
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Great sequel! Can't wait for your next piece, whenever it comes.
an angel's whisper chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I like it :-)
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Awwwwwewwwwwww that was super sweet!
IntenslyHonest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Aww such a good chapter!
AFLlover chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
awww thanks for this. can the next one be scorpius going to hogwarts, but with 3 siblings trailing behind him? two girls and one more boy. yippie