Reviews for Chasing My Demise by Mylisssa
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I've come back because I neglected to mention that I'm going to follow in the hope that you do add to this. I'd love to know who this journey ends. Best of luck!
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Thanks for this and good luck. You could continue this with a prequel and an epi. Did the world end and did they have a HEA?
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I honestly wasn't sure where that was going but oh my goodness, I couldn't stop reading.

I'm so glad the end didn't come for them. They have a shot at making good forever now.

The goodbyes to his family ruined me. Oh how my heart hurt. They wanted him there but knew he needed to be somewhere else *sobs* I can't even begin to imagine that.

I'm wishing you the very best of luck in this contest. I loved this entry.

Erron xoxo
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm glad he went to her, and that in the end everything was okay
MssL chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Definitely has me wanting just a bit more. Well done!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awesome! But the end didn't happen? There may be more? Please please?

Great job. Well written and I cried! Always a sign of excellent angst!

Thanks and good luck!
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Good read. Hoping you'll add more. Need to see if the story I've completed in my mind is what you planned.
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Geez! this one really makes you think 'what if, what would you do?' did the world end? was it a hoax? I hope so, so they both get a second chance with one another. Loved it!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OK, this cant be finished! No, no, no I need more...
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Well? Does the boom come or?
Wow
R
Karriek chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Do they all die or is there an apocalyptic story to be told here? I would definitely read a continuation of this. Good luck with the contest .
msT7301 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was really good...Would love to see what happened in the luck with the contest!:)
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow, this was a good one! Good luck in the contest! Mwah!
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
AMAZING

this one had me captivated from start to finish. Kicked me right in the gut with feels.

This ones my winner.
dayml chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
if this is the end well i think that's the best way to go...and what a way to go!:)