Reviews for Harry Lovegood: Saves the Sorcerer's Stone
Great story so far
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Lovely story!
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
please pick up this story again, would love to see how you finish this :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
oh I do hope you add more to this! it was just getting good!
RavenLilyLuna chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
i love it i cant wait for your next chapter to be poste the story seems to ne very interesting so far
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
MORE PLEASE
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Strange thought, are Luna and Harry ever going to be romantically involved or no? o.O
caipa chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
out of curiosity. how much do you remember from when you where younger than 14months? Remember clearly the breast feeding, the diapers the total uselessness of a 14 months old? Harry is the super child he remembers it all clearly. i remember nada, or nothing that i can say i definitely remember and is not just imagined because of stories told.
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
very interesting can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
interesting
Vivss chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I love this story so far!
Lovegood family looks so fun! Can't wait to see the interaction between twins Harry and Luna!
Update soon please!
Lady Moe chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oh, I'm excited for this! I adore Luna, and this seems really well-written so far. If done properly, I can see this turning into something really amazing.
I will give you a quick piece of advice- while bashing is fine in moderation, don't go overboard! I've seen so many wonderful fics ruined by levels of hatred towards a particular character that kill all willing suspension of disbelief.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with this! Good luck, and happy writing.
-L.M.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
you have them as twins, so in that case will harry be in luna and ginnys year instead of going in with hermione/ron?
Dr Stranger chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Nice beginning. More please.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Wow I have to say this is one of the greatest beginnings of a "Harry raised" story I've ever read, Its so wonderful that Luna has a brother and his presence has changed the course of events already, seeing as their mother is alive and well, and a dad who is merely eccentric and curious not unhinged, they both get the happy childhood they deserve. Luna has a protector now, she won't be bullied this time around, it always made me mad/sad how she was treated in Canon.

Harry will certainly be a well educated, curious, and extremely open minded not to mention kind.

The one thing I'm worried about is poor Hagrid, the loss of Harry has no doubt put in such a state, he's such a kind and gentle soul, I wouldn't be surprised if he became a drunk or elsewise lost the will to live, I do hope you somehow have things turn around for him, he doesn't deserve to suffer and be scorned for an accident, a bad accident, but a accident nonetheless.

I do hope he is friends with Hermione, it just isn't right if they aren't friends.

Ron...yeah I don't like him, prefer Neville.

Thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »