Reviews for Harry Lovegood: Saves the Sorcerer's Stone
Maelia Airwood chapter 2 . 8/13
Please update
Yooodiesdas chapter 2 . 7/20
A nice story so dar, I like the set-up and also your plans to retell all books. :) but is it currently in hiatus?
kewr69 chapter 2 . 2/26
Great story so far
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Lovely story!
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
please pick up this story again, would love to see how you finish this :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
oh I do hope you add more to this! it was just getting good!
RavenLilyLuna chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
i love it i cant wait for your next chapter to be poste the story seems to ne very interesting so far
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
MORE PLEASE
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Strange thought, are Luna and Harry ever going to be romantically involved or no? o.O
caipa chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
out of curiosity. how much do you remember from when you where younger than 14months? Remember clearly the breast feeding, the diapers the total uselessness of a 14 months old? Harry is the super child he remembers it all clearly. i remember nada, or nothing that i can say i definitely remember and is not just imagined because of stories told.
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
very interesting can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
interesting
Vivss chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I love this story so far!
Lovegood family looks so fun! Can't wait to see the interaction between twins Harry and Luna!
Update soon please!
Lady Moe chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oh, I'm excited for this! I adore Luna, and this seems really well-written so far. If done properly, I can see this turning into something really amazing.
I will give you a quick piece of advice- while bashing is fine in moderation, don't go overboard! I've seen so many wonderful fics ruined by levels of hatred towards a particular character that kill all willing suspension of disbelief.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with this! Good luck, and happy writing.
-L.M.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
you have them as twins, so in that case will harry be in luna and ginnys year instead of going in with hermione/ron?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »