Reviews for WASN'T LOVE, LOVE
Avivagreene chapter 50 . 4/11
Please don't stop writing - your stories are great!
Avivagreene chapter 9 . 4/11
I love this story and the trust slowly growing between them. Great!
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 24 . 2/25
So I just wanted to say you should go over your chapters their are a lot of small spelling mistakes and weird sentences like "So PAID of yourself. ". but I still come back to read you so yeah.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 1 . 2/25
I am sad to see that you still haven't finished this . I am going to read it again I am very excited this is probably one of my favorite reim
littleox2009 chapter 65 . 1/21
I have loved this story so much! I actually read the entire piece in one day. And frightened that it appears to have ended at chapter 65. I am hoping to see this continue. You have been telling an amazing new rendition of the storyline as only you can do. Please come back to this and continue on. If there is any help needed along the way in proofreading, I would be happy to help. Whatever motivates or brings back the joy of writing this amazing tale.
Hoping for more!
Avivagreene chapter 65 . 12/10/2016
You can't end the story there! Please write more chapters. I am loving this story
Avivagreene chapter 59 . 12/10/2016
Just loving every chapter
Avivagreene chapter 40 . 12/9/2016
This is such a great story and I love the way you have woven OUAT plots into it. Brilliant
Avivagreene chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Loving this story!
Isabel chapter 65 . 7/19/2016
Pls update soon! I'm in love with your story! I want to know more! What is going to happen to Belle, will Emma brake the curse anytime soon, and Henry what happen to him he seems to be forgotten? Pls pls update!
Nouqueret chapter 29 . 7/18/2016
Hi, I have started to re readed your story! Wow Now after 6 seasons there are so many thing that match... At the dance ( the royal ball) if you had written it now Killian would have said "the only rule is pick a partner that knows what he is doing..." And Agatha Zelina. Why did you stop writting this wonderful story... Ir would have been heartbreaking Killians goodbye at the down line when Emma , Henry and Ruth have to leave... And fantástic your versión of Killian find inglés them in NewYork
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 52 . 7/7/2016
I want them to have another baby. And I like that you make it where Henry loves Regina.
VampWitchCat chapter 65 . 6/5/2016
This is great! I hope you get inspired to come back to it someday. I would love to see how Rumple reacts when he sees Belle.
cacogi82 chapter 65 . 4/26/2016
Hola a decirte que cada vez que me cruzó con esta historia como la de sea child's...las vuelvo a leer como si fuera la primera vez..y no me canso me encantan aunque las ganas de darle una buena colleja aL personaje de snow no me lo quita nadie ughhh, la pregunta del millón sería si vas continuar con estas dos historias, si las abandonaste,o si ya dejaste de escribir,lo que sería una pena porque realmente eres buena...lo dicho seguro que dentro de unos meses me las vuelvo a
Hannah1412 chapter 65 . 2/26/2016