Reviews for WASN'T LOVE, LOVE
Millenium Ring chapter 4 . 11/13
I was going to give this a chance, as the large number of reviews and the idea sounded appealing. However, I can't make my brain get over the continuity issue of Killian aging. He isn't cursed because he isn't in Storybrooke, therefore he would get older. Like Emma is, and like August does. Also, Cora kept everyone frozen in their pocket of protected land until the curse weakened on our side, so that 2 years would pass instantly. So yes, those issues prevented me from giving this a chance. Sorry.
CShipper chapter 65 . 9/14
This was absolutely amazing! Such an amazing concept and everything you've added in was amazing. I absolutely love this story, I wish there was more to it!
abeylin1982 chapter 65 . 7/5
Continued to binge this over the last couple days and wow, I love this story so much! Such a great start with giving Emma more backstory, showing us all the different stages of Killian and Emma's relationship, and I've loved all the Storybrooke scenes. I often find that fics have the events play out far better than in canon because there is more time to truly build and develop our characters and storylines. This has been such a fun read, sad to see it hasn't been updated in a few years, but hopefully it could be picked up again soon? I would love to see how this continues, seems like there are some great ideas for future stories. Thank you again for creating/sharing such a wonderful story!
abeylin1982 chapter 34 . 7/3
Ah! Binging this a bit and it gets better with every chapter! Love domestic Captain Swan, and even better seeing the continued obstacles that they continue to power through. Can't wait to see where things are going now that Henry is back in the picture - so many new possibilities with Gold/Rumple, Ruth's magical abilities, will August be back, how will Emma handle the truth about her hubby? So good! Thank you so much for creating/sharing!
abeylin1982 chapter 14 . 7/3
Very interesting. I like how Roberta has started looking into August, but nervous about how his coming back to the states will impact Killian and Emma's relationship. Hopefully just another bump, as they seem to be tackling each and every storm quite well. Thank you again for creating/sharing this fun story!
abeylin1982 chapter 10 . 7/3
Oh no! Poor Emma, always feeling so alone, and poor Killian, finally enjoying life and looking to move past his revenge. Hopefully the separation doesn't last (or better yet, one of them comes to their senses and it doesn't happen at all!). Thank you again for the fun read!
abeylin1982 chapter 5 . 7/3
Ah, so much build-up! Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet. Loved seeing August make his appearance (and last ditch effort) to help Emma, and liked that super tense scene between Roberta and Killian! She's just as good at negotiating as Hook, and I loved it! Very interesting story so far, thank you again for creating/sharing!
abeylin1982 chapter 3 . 7/3
Just found this story through a rec list from Shady-Swan-Jones on Tumblr. Very interesting start, I love how resourceful and adaptable Killian is in this new world WITHOUT magic, but poor Emma! Hard to read about her bad foster families and all the missed opportunities between her and Killian. Hoping they find each other soon - super curious as to how that will all play out with Storybrooke. Thank you so much for creating and sharing such a fun story!
Aaaah. Please continue finished in one night.
Avivagreene chapter 50 . 4/11
Please don't stop writing - your stories are great!
Avivagreene chapter 9 . 4/11
I love this story and the trust slowly growing between them. Great!
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 24 . 2/25
So I just wanted to say you should go over your chapters their are a lot of small spelling mistakes and weird sentences like "So PAID of yourself. ". but I still come back to read you so yeah.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 1 . 2/25
I am sad to see that you still haven't finished this . I am going to read it again I am very excited this is probably one of my favorite reim
littleox2009 chapter 65 . 1/21
I have loved this story so much! I actually read the entire piece in one day. And frightened that it appears to have ended at chapter 65. I am hoping to see this continue. You have been telling an amazing new rendition of the storyline as only you can do. Please come back to this and continue on. If there is any help needed along the way in proofreading, I would be happy to help. Whatever motivates or brings back the joy of writing this amazing tale.
Hoping for more!
Avivagreene chapter 65 . 12/10/2016
You can't end the story there! Please write more chapters. I am loving this story
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »