Reviews for Glimpses
Wolfdragon chapter 30 . 8/28
I love your writing so much! I know you probably won't see this review since it has been so long since you wrote these, but I couldn't not let you know how completely AMAZING your work is. :) Thankyou for writing these.:):):)
Aaronna chapter 24 . 6/10
Nice! I would absolutely read a sequel to this!
Aaronna chapter 22 . 6/10
Bahahaha! This is priceless!
Aaronna chapter 19 . 6/10
Okay... Now I am really curious...
Aaronna chapter 14 . 6/10
LOL! Oh My Gosh that is perfect!
Aaronna chapter 13 . 6/10
*grins* Love it!
Aaronna chapter 12 . 6/10
I would like to see how that plot line would play out...
Aaronna chapter 3 . 6/10
Ooo! You write a good Dark Merlin!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 14 . 3/22
FFS Gwaine XD I feel like this is pretty much what would actually happen here.
Book girl fan chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Of course, Merlin had nothing to do with it. He just does normal, manservantish stuff all day, nothing unusual.
Book girl fan chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
He's not a coward! Merlin, you aren't a coward, Arthur is just being a clot.
Book girl fan chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
Nah, he doesn't want to. It's way more interesting for Merlin to just have talents that come out of nowhere, almost like...magic!
LFB72 chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
I always wished there had been more exploration of Merlin loosing his magic, it came so close to the end that it was eclipsed by what came next.

This is so sad and I know Arthur did say thank you for what Merlin had done for him and learnt to accept the truth but he only scratched surface.

Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk - onward and upward - look forward to your next story.
LFB72 chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
I did actually write a review for this and chapter 29 but forgot to post them - duh!

I like the things that reveal Merlin's hidden talents, nothing like putting the king in his place.
LFB72 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Happier times to explore - Nice to see Arthur retained some off his arrogance.