Reviews for Glimpses
Book girl fan chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Of course, Merlin had nothing to do with it. He just does normal, manservantish stuff all day, nothing unusual.
Book girl fan chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
He's not a coward! Merlin, you aren't a coward, Arthur is just being a clot.
Book girl fan chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
Nah, he doesn't want to. It's way more interesting for Merlin to just have talents that come out of nowhere, almost like...magic!
LFB72 chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
I always wished there had been more exploration of Merlin loosing his magic, it came so close to the end that it was eclipsed by what came next.

This is so sad and I know Arthur did say thank you for what Merlin had done for him and learnt to accept the truth but he only scratched surface.

Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk - onward and upward - look forward to your next story.
LFB72 chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
I did actually write a review for this and chapter 29 but forgot to post them - duh!

I like the things that reveal Merlin's hidden talents, nothing like putting the king in his place.
LFB72 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Happier times to explore - Nice to see Arthur retained some off his arrogance.
mersan123 chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Yeah, keep thinking that Arthur...!
Thanks caldera. Always enjoy an update from you.
Book girl fan chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
How could she possibly stand up to two faces making Merlin's innocent eyes?
LFB72 chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
Awe, bless nice to see Merlin's magic used for magic that the king is also privy to.
FeedtheFlames chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
Too cute... really loved it!
BlueMoonstone chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
What a sweet little piece. :) I can totally picture it in my head. It kind of makes me ache that we would never get to see anything like this in the show.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Hahaha!
Book girl fan chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
Do I even want to know what was going on here?
Katerina Riley chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
I need something like this. A really long something like this... XD
Veilwuarrah chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
ROFL... ehem.
Well, isn't it just typical of Arthur to criticise Merlin's taste..
But still, that was hilarious :))