Reviews for Crazy for you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This has been the best and most interesting scourge x rosy fanfic I have evey read. Keep up the good work

-Ricky T. Gemini
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This is the best scourgeXrosy story I've ever read!
Emeraldalex123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I LOVE IT.

THERE SHOULD BE MORE BUT THERE CANT BE...

OR CAN IT?
Idk either lol
writerforthelessknown chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
D'awww! I can't help but really adore this wacky shipping. Great job on this!
SonamyFan16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Such a cute story. I love how descriptive Scourge's inner feelings were. Keep it up.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my god, that was adorable! I loved it, and it was pretty awesome!
Keyblade Princess 13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story so much. Please please please do another Scourosy. I love that pair. And there arent enough stories for it, let alone ones that are complete. Thats my request, another scourosy story. Keep up the great work. :)

Peace out!
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Heck yeah!
MuahXOXO chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful! Your writing style was so great for this! I love how in character the characters were(ex: Scourge dumping Fiona because he got bored which makes sense for a womanizer like him haha and him constantly pointing out how weird he was acting with Rosy like he could hardly believe it). I love love love how character bashing was nonexistent! Fiona was done beautifully and I find myself hoping she gets a happy ending after all of this.

I like how Rosy took Amy's advice but did not completely change, even going back to her old hair style(seriously nice touch!) so it felt like I was actually reading a ScourgexRosy story and not a Scourgex'Amy' story or Scourgex'hedgehog that looks like and has the same name as Rosy' story.

The romance was incredibly sweet but the comedic moments really stood out! You had me laughing I'll admit! when Scourge got cussed out on the phone(even if we didn't see it just imagining it is making me giggle) , when Rosy beat him up in her sleep, and the mention of the very nice policemen made me laugh the most. And I'm not sure exactly who gave Scourge the black eye but Iaughed there too haha!

All in all great story! Thank you so much for fullfilling my request! This was all I wanted and more!
Hishimo chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
At first I didn't know if I would like such a pairing, but I am kind of impressed now. I like your writing style very much and you did well with these character's very unique personalities (especially Rosy; it's not that easy to handle her, after all). And somehow it all felt so cute and honest... Really heart-warming, most of all the last sentences :)
Sometimes Scourge seemed to be a bit too soft and protective over Rosy, but that's only my opinion.
So overall I really enjoyed it, thanks for this great one-shot!
Jacob Prower chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Okay, so i am the first to review this story. Well here it goes. (Clears throat) Well i liked it. It was a nice little romantic story, with a couple i had thought some people would do, but never actually seen or read. It was nice to see that their is a story that exists between the two. Over all, another amazing story. I can't wait for what else you have in store. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Jacob Prower