Reviews for Possession, not always 910ths of the law!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Poor Beachhead is going to be hurting so much after everything is all said and done. I love that Cover Girl knew right away that there was something wrong as well as her being hurt giving Beachhead extra oomph to resist, even if futility. Also liked the back and forth on Flint's life. It was well done.
bugsymutt chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
*whew* Glad you spared Flint. Wonder if that will leave a scar...? And I had been concerned about what would happen if he/they ran into Covergirl. I loved how Beach was able to overpower Nukpana's control for a bit to protect her.

This was great: "Even with the greenshirt's extensive training and nerves of steel couldn't withstand a sight that fearsome. Beachhead didn't smile in a friendly way at anyone, least of all an errant greenshirt caught in the act. He smiled when Bad Things were going to happen... usually to errant greenshirts caught in the act..."

Thanks for posting the update. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Karama9 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Good thing the Joes have dealt with people not being who they look like before... on with the fight!
TinySprite chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Eee! Great chapter!
Cyberbeta chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
*Giggles* Mouth's survival instincts lead to a room full of Joes, hopefully with a Ninja or 2 among them. Yeah, he's about to get your ass kicked. Nu went after the girl his "Host" is interested in and it
bit him in the posterior HARD. Prepare for a lot of Joes to be in a one sided brawl as Nu-nu is going to try a plain beatdown and run into a wall of trained warriors

Especially if certain Ninjas decide to join the fight. This will closely be followed by an exorcism from Spirit and a hunt to destroy that piece of Obsidian he was in originally to keep anyone else from being cursed.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Yes. There shall be blood now.
Asterisk78 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I love Beach Head's reaction to Flint - I mean, demon possession is a pretty good excuse for a kick upside the head, and who's to say Flint doesn't occasionally deserve one? - and I also really like Nukpana's response to the modern world. Master that powerful elevator magic, indeed.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oh, very nice place to end it with a cliffhanger. I also love Beach's conflicted feelings over Flint getting his ass kicked.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
*Gasp!* What happens next? Great story, well written. I hope Beachie gets his body back
Karama9 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I accidentally posted the review before I was done typing it...

Seriously, I love Beach tricking the demon. Smart Ranger. :-)
Karama9 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Oh no, don't kill Flint! Who would annoy Beach Head? Who would rock a beret? Who would hmm.. keep Lady Jaye happy?

AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Okay, this is getting really interesting... I love the inner monolog Beach Head is having- he's always so in control that to see him outta control is funny...

So the Green Shirt survived and Courtney has yet to meet the possessed Beach Head.. Unfortunately, Flint wasn't so lucky.. Now you may not like Flint, Beach Head may not like Flint but You can't Kill Flint; please, please think about Lady Jaye..
PrimeEmily135 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Oh no! Flint! D: of course he would be the first, who else? ;)
bugsymutt chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Oh no, not Flint. I know you dont like him much, but I'm hoping someone interrupts the last action. But I liked your descriptions of how Beach is trying to control his thoughts and steered him away from the motor pool. I wonder what will happen if they run into Covergirl.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Poor Beachie has to sit in the corner of his own mind.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »