Reviews for Possession, not always 910ths of the law!
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Go Beach! Outwit that Cobra-Commander-esque ghost currently possessing your body!
Hahah, knocked out with a round house kick. Impressive, but scary too.

I look forward to more! Yay!
Not so Dark chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
The shiny is bad, Beach, the shiny is BAD!

Sorry, I meant to review this a few days ago, but I couldn't log into my account! *grumble*
Excellently written! Don't worry, you're actually early for Halloween. Hahah.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Just for the record, I am more than happy to see ghost stories at any time of the year, especially ones with Beach Head interior monologues. Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how things turn out for a spirit foolish enough to possess Beach, and I'm looking forward to more creepiness.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my. You do come up with some of the most interesting things to torment Beachhead with. Most certainly creepy as karama said. I may have to wait until it's all done before I read again. Creepy and cliffhangers don't agree with me.
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Ooh, chilling! This was an exciting, eerie way to begin the story. Can't wait to see what will happen. Post more soon!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Even though I've already read this bit, it was fun to read it again. I'm really glad to see an update from you.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
*hiding under bed* Creepy!

Good creepy, though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Interesting Story plot... curious to see how and where you take this...
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Cool concept. Can't wait to see where you'll take it.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great start! Can't wait to see what you have in store for our beloved Sgt. Major.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Fun! O
TinySprite chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great first chapter!
PrimeEmily135 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This just made my day! I have been waiting on a new story from you for what seems like forever :) Poor Beach, I wonder how the others will find out that he is being possessed?
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3