Reviews for Playing Secretary
Valerie Chavous chapter 9 . 2h
NO SUPERLATIVE*
Valerie Chavous chapter 10 . 2h
OH. MY. GOSH. I SHIP THIS COUPLE SO HARD.
... STOP PLEASE, I NEED TO SLEEP
Valerie Chavous chapter 9 . 3h
HILARIOUS. SARAH AND FEE.
DAYUM THIS STORY... NON SUPERLATIVE WILL BE ABLE TO ADEQUATELY DESCRIBE THIS MASTERPIECE
AND THAT BETTER BE WHO I THINK IT IS
Valerie Chavous chapter 8 . 3h
UGH AMAZING. AND WITTY.
AND WHAAAAAAAT. THAT ENDING THO. BRUH I NEED TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW
Valerie Chavous chapter 7 . 3h
BLOODY HELL TAKE MY MONEY
THIS STORY IS PHANTASMAGORICAL WHOA.
Valerie Chavous chapter 6 . 4h
HOLY CRAP THIS STORY
Valerie Chavous chapter 5 . 4h
I SHOULD PROBABLY SLEEP BECAUSE ITS ALMOST 1AM IN THE MORNING, BUT THIS FIC HAS GOT ME HOOKED. THE LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIONS WOWOW.
THIS WOMAN IS SO INTELLIGENT, THEY MAKE GREAT EQUALS, AND GREAT BANTER, AND SO HOT, THAT CHEMISTRRYYYYYY.
WAT THE HECK. WHY IS THIS STORY SO GOOD. I CANT-
AND I LOVE HOW IT ISNT CHEESY
Valerie Chavous chapter 2 . 5h
so cute
Valerie Chavous chapter 1 . 5h
Its so interesting reading from Sarah's POV. I enjoy being in her head. And btw this story is SO well written.
Petragz23 chapter 17 . 13h
This is such an awesome story! Please continue to update!
LaughterLover98 chapter 1 . 9/13
I am blown away by this FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC story! I love Christian Bale as Batman. Honestly my favorite Batman actor. This story has the best character development as well as spot on character interpretations. Amazing! I fucking love Romance/Humor stories like this. It's equaled out perfectly. This is by far the BEST BRUCE WAYNE/OC fanfiction i have ever read. I just got into them. Everyone needs some love especially Bruce! I'm so excited to see what Sarah's background ensues. I know it's going to be sad for her and I'll probably get pissed her dad sounds like an ass. Anyways I hate that it takes forever but as long as this story gets better and better I'm fucking pleased. THANK YOU for writing this beautiful story and I'm ready whenever you are. Wonderful Job :)
Natman717 chapter 17 . 9/11
Great story, and great chapter!
RedHead2000 chapter 17 . 9/8