Reviews for Playing Secretary
Guest chapter 17 . 20h
First off, your portrayal of all of the characters is spot on, which is really nice to see and read and makes the story much more enjoyable. I love all of the cute moments between Sarah and Bruce. I also just love Sarah. She’s sooo funny and reacts realistically to all of the situations. I know you’re probably really busy but I’d be the happiest person in the world if you got back to writing this story. I’ve reread these 17 chapters about 30 times and they never get old.
Please update, this is such an awesome story
PrincessBloodBlossom chapter 17 . 7/9
Awesome job! Can't wait for the new chapters!
EndAllTheInnocence chapter 17 . 7/6
Oh my GOD ! (I know you're not God but what you write is amazing)

Hello and thank you for the wonderful moment that I had lived with you and your story ! I love so much this story ; it's new, fresh and funny (please, I am french, don't beat me for my mistakes !) and you write with so much heart and intelligence that I almost think that Sarah is you (or not) and the relationship with Bruce is so kind, slow, like the real life (I love the real life, with fiction or fanfiction)

So, I hope that I will read soon the next chapter (I wish hardly that it will be soon)

Thank you for all and continue just like that ;)

Mia.
Pistol chapter 17 . 6/27
Your story is absolutely amazing, I ended up binging it in two days. Please please PLEASE write more for us, I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I would be eternally grateful for the reprieve of the suspense.
Hongo En chapter 17 . 6/14
I need to know what happens next, pretty please, O wonderful writer !
gammathetaalpha chapter 17 . 6/12
Okay, so I wasn't going to read this, but then one of your reviewers compared it to having sex with a Greek god, and that sufficiently peaked my interest.

This is amazing. Your OC was so relatable. Sarah would have conversations with the voices in her head, and I would be grinning like an idiot because that's exactly what I do. At the same time, her insane bravery and refusal to inaction was a quality I could admire and aspire to be. She also had character weaknesses that balanced her out nicely.

Also, what an incredible interpretation of Bruce, and Crane, and all the rest. A few movies can never satisfy the watcher's desire to get inside the character's head, and interact with all those complicated feelings and emotions. You do a good job of taking what we know, and elaborating.

You foreshadow pretty marvelously. You're a lot more subtle about it than most authors, which is a refreshing change. With most, you know where they're going, because the foreshadowing is so obvious. But here, you have various complex levels of emotional and physical foreshadowing. I can't wait to find out what's up with Sarah's dad.

And can I marry Alan? Please?
serenitylovegod chapter 17 . 6/11
Loved the story and hope you finish it. I would love to read what happens next.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 17 . 6/1
Reading this Fanfiction can be likened to (theoretically) having sex with a Greek god. It was so good that it's completely ruined me for any other fic. Honestly, other fic writers can not even dream of creating something like this where I honestly put everything down for 2 days straight to read it through and through. The quality of writing was phenomenal, the original character was completely natural and unique in her own way but not overly gifted. the portrayal of Bruce and Alfred was completely accurate and the situations that would have usually been out of character you played Bruce into them so naturally. the connection between the characters, the complexity in their relationship and communication was beautiful and honestly I pray that you find it in you to finish this.
Silver Wolf Queen chapter 11 . 5/28
I love this chapter! "Softly, but with feeling" is one of the funniest lines I've ever read and literally had me laughing out loud!
Silver Wolf Queen chapter 17 . 5/28
I love this story! I started reading way back in 2015 and decided to reread it a couple days ago after I saw how much had been updated since the last time I checked. It's so well written and I enjoyed my second read through just as much as when I first discovered it. Sarah is such a well written character. She's quirky and hilarious without feeling forced, which (in my opinion) is the mark of a truly talented author. I find myself genuinely interested in her struggles and commentary on the world around her. I also feel like you have a really strong handle on Bruce's personality. He's a hard character to get right, but it's obvious that you have the skill to write him convincingly. It's been a while, but whenever you have a chance to update, I'd like you to know that you'll have at least one reader looking out for it :)
Read your story in a few days and love it. Sarah is such a unique oc as well as her relationship with Bruce. I know it's been over a year but am really really hoping that you continue this delightful story.
Cassie-011 chapter 17 . 5/17
I really hope you continue and update!
WIRTW chapter 17 . 5/15
This is amazing! Just simply amazing. The plot. The flow. Alan. Cynthia. Bruce. Sarah. Alfred. All utterly brilliant.
Neskat chapter 17 . 5/10
What I think? I think the story is great and I am very sad that it looks abandoned!
You have balanced well the different kind of scenes, developed well your characters and written an all-around enjoyable story.
I'll put it on my alerts and... hope.
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »