Reviews for Little things
Rainop chapter 8 . 7/10
Man, I love how subtly terrible Kakashi is at being a teacher. Unlike other fanfics where they just throw all his flaws into your face yelling "LOOK! LOOK AT THIS HORRENDOUS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!" You approach it in a way that says. Yeah hes not a good teacher but whatever he does that so much it really isnt much of a big dealio
Koukaku chapter 14 . 6/8
This story is awesome! I don't even care if it has any real plot. Please update soon!
Lerris chapter 14 . 6/1
Well it seems to end in a cliff hanger. The Edo Tensei and variants are of course ridiculous, though they are cannon. That being said, the premise of your story is an immortal all powerful Naruto, so compared to that, Edo Tensei isn't so bad. Basically your story worked. It could used finished though. One chapter could probably get pretty close.
Blommor chapter 1 . 5/25
Ola me encanta esta historia porfas terminalo no importa que tardes un poco más...
dracula2000 chapter 14 . 5/22
Nooooooo! I want the next chapter!
draco7347 chapter 14 . 5/20
love story cant wait for new chapters
Jay chapter 14 . 5/15
Please please pleaseeeeee update and finish this story. Its the best written naruto story bar none.
sooooooooo cool!
dragon963 chapter 14 . 4/1
I don't see why this hasn't been updated in the last 3 years
Max-Rome chapter 13 . 3/16
When you said it will be a while before your next update you weren't joking. It's 2016 now and your last update was 2013. Your story is one of the best I've ever read so please don't stop the story here and hope it wasn't something bad that made you stop writing.
PrinceMittens chapter 14 . 2/12
I see you stopped writing this story. Oh well. it was good while it lasted.
Have an awesome day good sir.
PrinceMittens chapter 12 . 2/12
Lol.. the "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM" cliche.
Cliichhhhheeeee

Also, I just ADORE your fight scenes. And by that I mean I absolutely LOVE them. Kudossssssss
PrinceMittens chapter 11 . 2/12
You know.. this is actually a review for chapter ten not chapter eleven, but I wasted the review on chapter ten after reading about Sasuke getting cupped so.. x_x

Now let's see. Understanding that Naruto's motive was to get his name to be stamped into the history of the world he is currently in really helped make this more palatable. It's a good motive. And Vacation world? That actually kind of works out. Yuss.
I'm also glad Naruto's skills are being recognized. Seriously.. the people would have to be blind not to notice.
Whatever.
I hope Naruto isn't ACTUALLY feeling fury at Jiraiya.. I'd think that being immortal would tend to dull emotions and after understanding so many aspects, even if he disliked what Jiraiya did (or didn't) do, at most I'd think he'd be resigned to it. The fact that you the author himself described him to have felt fury.. doesn't sit well with me. XD I liked it better thinking that twas all part of his act, so I will just pretend that it is.
And another cliche: If your student has a son, you are now morally obligated to take care of that son. Re: Jiraiya.
Not saying that Minato doesn't deserve to have his son be treated well in honor of his sacrifice but still. Such cliche. :P. I hate it when Jiraiya or anyone else feels guilty. I hate it when this appeal telling them that they should have acted is so frequently brought across and mindlessly accepted. It happpens in just about every Naruto fic. Urk. There's a fine line between justified culpability and overt recompense. It gets crossed in favor of the latter every time. Urkkkkk!

Don't mind the critique. I critique everything. I do like this story a lot. A little suspension of disbelief and magic handwaving (plus ignore some overused cliches) makes this story simply awesome. XD
PrinceMittens chapter 10 . 2/12
OMG SASUKE BEING MOLESTED XDDDD
PrinceMittens chapter 9 . 2/12
Not that there's anything wrong with treating Zabuza and Haku kindly or with forgiveness, but for me, it gets kind of old. I was half wishing Naruto would do something to punish them for killing those innocent bridgebuilders.
And well, you could say they were just doing their job as Ninja but still. Zabuza's done horrible things.
Also, Naruto is showcasing skills and techniques that should automatically rank him better than even Jounin. I'm just surprised no one has yet managed to make note of the fact that Naruto is already as strong as any legendary-nin. Sealless Jutsu? Wide-array of lightning techniques that are super high rank (I.e. Gian, Kakuzu's technique)?
If I were Kakashi, I'd consider Naruto my superior in terms of skill by now. Ah well. Whatever. Stupid Kakashi.
Finally, I'm kind of miffed by the convenient "Asuma just happens to barely match Zabuza" result, which is basically exactly the same as "Kakashi just happens to barely match Zabuza" scenario in canon.
Kakashi equals Asuma? I had the impression that Asuma is weaker than Kakashi. Maybe I'm just a morbid duck, but it would make more sense to me that Team 10 got rekt (actual fatal casualties or something).