Reviews for Little things
Once again, I must praise you for your ability to enrapture my attention in such a way.
Splendid work!
Can I just say that this level of writing on fan fiction is indeed rare. I must commend you for being able to write such an appetizing piece, with such exemplary grammar, spelling and other delightful elements. Many stories that have potential are usually wasted due to lack of expertise and effort, as well as the small factor that many of the population of our writers are simply mere hormonal induced teenagers that desire to put their own spin on classics and somehow have the audacity to share such a dreadful thing, *shivers*.
Thank you for being, well, such an amazing writer, better than myself if I may say.
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 14 . 2/12
This is so freaking good! I desperately want more! Update when you can please, I really want to know what happens next with Madara!
Loved the last bit. It would be awesome if that scene was repeated bu naruto!
"Sarutobi-sama, send me. I will end this war."
I loved the last bit! Keep up the good work!
MEL chapter 9 . 1/22
the proud eye of his teacher ?
really not even some suspicion or anything ?
MEL chapter 4 . 1/22
Getting a little cringy but pretty good nontheless .
so good job !
BlissfulSinner chapter 14 . 1/21
Still waiting for this story to be completed
Ataxius chapter 14 . 1/21
I hope you complete this someday.
Sefera chapter 14 . 1/20
Vary good! It got a bit confusing in the last two chapters, but it's a ook story all around. I'm Favoriting it!
Reclun chapter 14 . 1/10
Argh...you said this was the second to the last chapter with maybe an epilogue! You can't stop here~~~ Please return to us.
Darth Huitzilopochtli chapter 14 . 1/7