Reviews for Little things
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 14 . 9/12
I love this story. Well written, entertaining stories with a OP main character is a bit too rare in my opinion . Usually the character is limited in dome arbitary way, your Naruto is too, but in a way that doesn't break the fun. Having the limit being self imposed and easily lifted if he so wished was a good move.
What I do find myself wondering is what Naruto the full power Eternal Sage is capable of. What are the extents of his true power and what limits does he have? Is he for instance stronger than the Shinigami or even Kami?
Unfortunately, seeing as this story hasn't been updated in nearly two years, it doesn't seem like we'll be getting more. A pity, but it was fun while it lasted.
Again, well done in writing a good story with a overpowered main character, many try and fail.
WindWhistle21 chapter 7 . 8/22
I always love a well written curb stomp, but the fact the answer is team work and Naruto did everything by himself makes the whole test seem hollow.
you're an ass.
Manaliac chapter 14 . 8/3
Wow wow wow! Now we have the Uchiha brothers! Your chapter is really good!
Pain-sensei chapter 14 . 7/29
So...I guess that story (one of my favorite) is abandonned?

That amost hurts...
bigmeaty69 chapter 14 . 6/16
really like this story.
Ryuu842 chapter 13 . 6/10
Are you ever going to finish this story?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 6/7
kdarnell2 chapter 14 . 5/16
Over a year later, Still hoping for a new chapter. This story is good!
post the next chapter oh magnificent author-sama
plz for the love of all that's holy post the last chapter soon plz
i will give you cookies plz
we readers depend on you plz
author-sama i beg of you
ImploringIdeal chapter 14 . 4/19
Amazing fic. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Kirby1hero chapter 14 . 3/30
Awesome story really liked it but just hurry up with the updates please I mean you said you would end it next chapter unless I am wrong but anyway keep up the good work And if you do end remove all the limiters for fun in an epilogue also it would be cool if he told them he was ET
aldhie.javanizer chapter 14 . 3/22
Waiting for another chapter...
Frozenhood chapter 14 . 3/15
Every chapter is amazing. Definitely the best naruto story i've read. True BAMF, especially the lighting jutsus! Are you going to finish this story?
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 3/10
Good start for the story, although it did seem a little bit over dramatic. A bit of advice, don't use hyperbole too much.