Reviews for Little things
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 14 . 9/10
Fuck yea. That was a good end for the chapter. So, Madara and Izuna Uchiha vs the world eh? Update please.
Kidd Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/20
I've already read your story multiple times already, so keep up the good work and hope you finish this. Despite reading this over 5 times in the past year and a half since finding this, I just noticed that your chapter titles are lines from the "Little Things" poem. Every time I read this I get the feeling that I heard this before and finally remembered the poem. My sister is really into poetry and the likes, and I had heard her recite this one. Getting ready to read this story AGAIN, lol. Only about 8 stories on here actually get me to read them more then once and I've read over 500 Naruto fanfics along with about 50 from different anime or show. Your work is extremely good. Some of the other stories I like to reread are "Legacy" by cr4zypt ( u/4559979/cr4zypt), "Hero or Monster" by hyvnn ( u/5653598/hyvnn), and "A Price For Peace" by freowin ( u/2856080/freowin). If you (or anyone else who reads this) have any suggestions, please let me know and I will be sure to check them out.
Zela Night chapter 14 . 8/17
This story is really good.
Please update.
I want more!
Monster King chapter 14 . 8/12
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it
Flamarow chapter 14 . 8/4
I thought this was going to be a concluding chapter but instead ended up with it being abandoned... Oh well, I enjoyed the series while it lasted. I still would have really enjoyed seeing some of the other Eternal Sage AU's you would have made. I hope you continue writing stories in the future as your content so far has been very entertaining.
Flamarow chapter 13 . 8/4
Umm... What? That AU story idea confuses the frak out of me. Is the yellow flash now Uchiha Minato? What? o_o

The fact that Tobi (I just realized that is one letter from being Obito rearranged...) showed up so early is freaky. Now Naruto has to beat Obito while still suffering from a strained chakra network? The shit has officially hit the fan. :O

I'm still not quite sure what the Sage meant by this being a vacation considering how much effort he has had to put forth... I guess it is relative though since several of those other Naruto's seem quite dystopian.
Flamarow chapter 12 . 8/4
Wow! That was a crazy Gaara battle and an awesome set of techniques that goes with his level 6 sealed power. Although I suspect you got inspiration from Killua for the lightning enhancement, I can't blame you since it has so much potential. The judgement makes me think of Indignation but that is probably just because of another writer I frequent.

That final jutsu though is just crazy. 20% of someone that had more than the single tail beast is and insane cost but if it is an elemental summoning jutsu, that truly is one BASM technique. Screw toads, we have elementals! O_O
Flamarow chapter 11 . 8/3
Hahahahah! He just completely trashed the Hyuuga clan. Not only beating down Neji but demonstrating better skill with Neji's moves in his next match, perhaps even better than the clan since I don't think I've seen them use elemental chakra in their clan techniques. xD
Flamarow chapter 10 . 8/3
You tell him Namikazi! Jiraya is about to get his rear torn a new one. :3

The fight against Oro was interesting though I'm surprised that he would consider that last jutsu as interesting but not threatening. o_o
Flamarow chapter 9 . 8/3
Naruto is showing off... That halberd is scary as hell. I would definitely want that as an ultimate technique if it works the way I think it does. :3
Flamarow chapter 8 . 8/3
Wow! Poor Kakashi! Naruto perfectly pulled a Hinata for that prank. xD

Which reminds me, I keep forgetting to comment on how Hinata is taking all of this. Hopefully she wasn't stalking Naruto at the time he committed suicide or she would be a weeping mess until Naruto showed up in class two months later.

I'd been curious about that C ranked mission not showing up yet. I wonder if we get to hear of a battle with Shikamaru in it before Naruto participates or if the first part will only be barely mentioned.
Flamarow chapter 7 . 8/3
Technically Naruto worked with Sasuke to get the bells. That has to count as teamwork, right? Right?

That was an interesting version of the test. Technically they didn't do any teamwork before the test was over. Good thing Kakashi wanted two of the members on his team to begin with (well, maybe not Sasuke but the council wants him on Kakashi's team).
Flamarow chapter 6 . 8/2
Wow... That backstory is both really sad and really amazing. At least Tsunade causted him to regain his memories or that would have been a really awkward end to the war. :P
Flamarow chapter 5 . 8/2
From Naruto's final score at the exam, even if his grade before was 0, he would now be at 105 percent grade. I guess Sasuke has a lot of extra credit throughout the year to still beat Naruto for Rookie of the Year. o_O

I wonder if they will just list the second highest records for the future years since part of the reason to list them it to temper the student's expectations. Hearing a no-name shinobi got full scores across the board wouldn't help temper those expectations any.
Flamarow chapter 4 . 8/2
So... Instead of opening 9 gates to achieve godhood before dying, this Naruto just has to release 7 levels (technically 6?) of his self-seal with zero side effects. Poor Gai is so outmatched. :3