Reviews for Fifty Shades left
CarpeDiemMonAmi chapter 1 . 5/2
You ended on a cliffy? Really? Oh, you are just evil (Just Kidding) lol. I can't wait for an update and "You Know I Don't do Waiting." Yes, I pulled the Christian Grey line. mmmmhhhhhmmmm
Now I'm hooked, thanks fot that! lol
I hope all is well for you.
My warmest regards -
Jennifer
Antioch, IL
I have gotten this far in this story thinking that may it's gonna make sense, but to be honest with you this story does not make sense at all, it's all over the place please can you make it more tidier.
vdlucas chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
Please, I can't wait for the next chapter.
kandyse4olitz chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Yes Ana I hope he gets what he deserves.
jasmione chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
when a you going continue this story please update soon
Madre93 chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
AHHHH, can't wait to see where this goes...please update soon! :)
annabaker71 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
So Ana doesn't know he cheated with Hannah? Like I am with all cheating stories, I hope Ana leaves CG for good. Very good story.
Carol222 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Dina, just found your story today. Although the events are brutal, I love the spirit you have given Ana to help her come back from her ordeal. The whole Hannah/Leila relationship is shocking. Hannah's relationship with Elliot and Christin's with Leila set Ana up for terror. Glad Sawyer made it. Cameron is a good buffet against Christian but looks like he will remain a friend. NOW, let't get Hyde!
shansanchez chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
Please the chapters soon. I am dying here. :(
guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
happy that you are back
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Why bother? Bad writing, bad grammar, bad storyline. Perhaps they should have run a pregnancy test in the hospital to see if she was pregnant already before administering the pill. This is just crazy.
Tmacone chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Well it's good to know you are back & yeah you are going to continue with the story! Looking forward to the next chapter...we've been waiting a long time! Please post soon!
emi17 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
I'll have to re-read the story to refresh my mind.
Glad u are back..happy writing
Hermione chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Your spelling and grammar is horrendous. I am almost embarassed for you.
sweetsub75 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
A baby on the way?...please i beg you not from Jack...she took the pill