Reviews for Lose the One You Love
Bekka0405 chapter 2 . 7/18
So I found this today and am curious to know if you're going to continue it. Because it is wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
myeyes1026 chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
It has been 3 years and I hope you would continue this story..I always reread this and trying to continue the story in my head just to take away the pain...please continue this..thank you...
eelojnil chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
please continue this story

eel
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Hi omg ur fic is amazing! I want more please continue it! It is very good. The premise is very original and Adrianne is just precious! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Ok so now I'm grumpy! It can't end there! Pleeeeease update and finish this wonderful story. Miranda and Andrea just should not end up separate and lonely! Please!?
MMAD about SVU chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
OKAY NOW PLEASE TELL ME WHY THIS MAGICAL STORY STOP. I AM GOING TO CRY A LOT, OMG PLEASE. THIS. GOD. DAMNED. STORY.
4285314 chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Nice job. I hope you and your partner have the time and energy to finish this. May the muse be with you.
ilovewater chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Please continue this! *begging face*
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
I agree with the others - must come back and complete this delightful story. Really - you can't leave Andrea with "Mike"!
Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
So... is there no hope of an update on the horizon? Cos this is really good!
jeep28 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Please tell me this story is finished somewhere!?
raven.rayne.5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Great story...just wondering when you are going to finish this saga and I hope it will be soon. Love it!
StreeperDWP chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Please please please hurry and update? Loving this story!
Gen chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Hi, I love this story. I cannot wait to see if Andy and Miranda get back together; my fingers are crossed!
oscarwildette chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
interesting and intriguing start!