Reviews for Naruko the Tenjin
Balrog1788 chapter 22 . 7/12
hope you come back to this soon, I'm really liking it.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 22 . 6/24
I have to admit that this is a pretty good story that you have here and I hope that you do continue it in the future. It is so rare to have a good!Danzou story and I have to admit that I also enjoyed the chapter that had the sea serpents summoning area.
Darkjaden chapter 16 . 5/11
That Rabbit is Kaguya.
Cormin12 chapter 22 . 4/24
So! This was awesome, I went back to chapter one and read all the way back and now I want the next chapter! Wah Well when ever you decide I guess but the finals are just around the bend. Gonna say, I like the sea serpents, I once read a story whare naruto was neglected, his family alive and the kyubi bothe femail and co-opritive. With her help naruto discovers the difirence between demons and humans, demons are a self sustaining and body generating soul whare as humans are a much weaker soul reliant on a body instead of making there own. Using her help, his know how of fuenjustu and his fathers/mothers notes he creates a seal to rid his soul of his body and reshape his soul into that of a demons. As a free soul he drifts away having adventures as a giant sea serpent demon starting in wave. He proceeds to also make a flying yacht for his new adventures. The kyubi probably reconstructs her body after leaving his corpse and it is implied they may later meet up and have a relationship, we never really know as the author has never updated in like forever... I'm gonna go re read that now if I can find it again... Sorry lost my tangent, it's just I haven't seen sea serpents outside that fiction and it brought back flashbacks. Thanks!
Hey! How come naruko isnt using her summoning contract? I know she should keep it hidden but I figured she would hang out with her familiar every once in a while. I reallly like him. On another note, PLZ UPDATE IM LITTERALLY DYING OVER HEREEE I NEED MOREEE NARUKOOOO! PLZ AUTHOR I LOBE DIS BOOK
unidentified'butterfly chapter 22 . 2/25
Please update soon, I love this book soooo much!
Aidis chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Hey Hi Hello! This was so much fun to read! I do love the slightly unstable Naru! I do wonder about the last update though, February is a long time ago! I saw the note at the bottom of the last chapter and totally understand the muse thing, but I also just read this in one setting and my brain is yelling kicking and screaming at me for more! ;) Anyways, hope this doesn't end up being a permanent hiatus because I reeeally enjoyed reading this!

-Aidis

p.s. I noticed that Naru's legs seem to get messed up a lot! Shouldn't it be more difficult with her amour? And if the armour didn't cover that much, I'd be interested in getting more? Anyways, small thing that didn't really even bother me, was just curious about it.
eddesu chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
omfg i just found this like 3 days ago and i am simply amazed by how awesome the entire story and everything is, the characters the progression and! and!...

i wish this story can continue sometime in the future, it saddens me to see that there are so few people reading this awesome fic (compared to most shity Naruto fanfics that got like a bazillion faves and the grammar and story of a 5 yerold)

if i would ever put a 10/10 on something then this and Lioness of Stormwind would get as close as close can get.

thx for giving us this story! follow and faved
brandon chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
plz continue the story mannn
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
great story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Heh, "every tokubetsu jonin whose loyalty is beyond shadow of a doubt is told"? Even the CIVILIANS know. A "secret" known to a village full of civilians who don't even try to act naturally in Naruko's presence is no secret at all. Any shinobi who can't suss that one out is not much of a shinobi..
Apache27 chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
great story really enjoy it hope to see more soon :D
emomatt chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Great story i lilke it alot. Sense danzo isnt a evil prick & all are you gonna to make him the fifth hokage for the village cause it does seem like he be a good leader. Also for the pairing it seem like to me that sai/haku happening cause they seem alot closer. And as for naruko i say pair her with karin or hinata. Great story keep up on it
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I was just wondering, if when naruko was eight and u said that she was just under zabuza and kakashi's level, how is it that 4 years later, the deficit is still exactly the same with kakashi much better than her? It doesn't stack up. Due to her progressing and growing body, wielding the mastermune would have gotten increasingly easy, and her strength would have been waaaay higher than kakashi's as well as her speed. Overall her progress would have only been excelerating due to the lack of shortage of things kurama, masa, and mune would have to teach her. She should have easily been stronger than Danzo, maybe even the sandiame. Ur story has a lot of holes.
devin weaver chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
hi, i have to say one thing i loved this chapter, when Naruko goes to her home town u did a good job with the emotion and scenery that i kinda gave a moment of silence even though the place is fictional. please continue these scenes and have fun doing them. with all regards u have done a great job.