Reviews for Charming Geeks and Mean Girls
Pink Princess chapter 8 . 1/27
I love it! Im a mimato fan and I would never thought pf pairing Mimi with Takeru! I like how you showed chemistry the, I thought it was so sweeeet (almost made me cry like i was watching a movie T.T) Love the mean girls theme though I didnt care for mean Mimk very much but again I love how Mimi and TK's relationship grew and blossomed into romantic Chemistry ️ This was the most epic love fic I read ever!

PS- I didnt care much for Kari in this fic because she seems so full of herself but something tells me she took the pic because she was salty as hell when TK told her he didn't have a crush on her (although he was teasing, he didnt admit it lol)
PeachBella chapter 1 . 1/27
O.M.G I LOVED IT. Im a Mimato fan and being a fan of mimato, the idea of TK and's something I NEVER thought of but you brough it to life. You showed how their relationship grew and blossom into this romantic chemistry (though I didn't care much for Mimi in the beginning because she was harsh) 3 I loved the mean girls theme, and I thought the hidden crushes between them was so sweet, I wanted to cry (like watching a romantic film T.T) I loved the comedy from the frontier characters and the dance between the spring fling king and "queen" lol! This fanfic was such a treat to read! Great job!

PS- I didnt care much for Kari in this fic becaus she seems so full of herself (humble yourself please!). But even though it wasnt revealed, it seems to me that she took that pic of mimi and TK and sent it out, probably because TK led Kari to believe he didnt have a crush on her which hurt her ego (even though he was teasing lol). SOMEBODY IS SALTY LOL!
Foxzet chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I understand
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Yes! But could you maybe do a spinoff or something on what happened with Kouji and Zoe in the end? Cause it was just so sweet and then Takuya accidentally ruined the dance moment and then he gave her his shoes and it was AWESOME!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Aww! Awesome! The gang's slowly coming back, but love square with Zoe, Mimi, TK and Matt and poor Kouichi. And why is Kouji still so mad at TK?
The Kishin Sesshomaru-Kurai chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I love it so far! Takuya definitely takes stupidity to a whole new level, almost like Sarah Palin.
The last Scorpion chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Good story and keep it up , can u make a fanfiction about TK and Zoe where theres three girls that want TK and he only choses one girl which is Zoe the three girs are Kari Catherine and Zoe plus u should call it Three girls and one TK
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
First off, I love this story! You are defiantly doing a great job building in-depth relations between so many different characters. As a TK fan it is wonderful to see him interacting with almost all of other characters and not just being tied down to interacting with only one or two. Also even though I kind of like Takari I was surprisingly glad that it didn’t happen.
Secondly, I think you did a good job with Matt. Here he seemed very much like a guy who cares about the people in his life but has a very hard time showing it, especially in public. The scene between him and TK was sweet and seemed to more of the “real” Matt while the party scene with Mimi required him to realize that he was being a jerk before he opened up to her. That is some dang good character depth if you ask me.
Slinking Fox chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
0-0 Wow. I can honestly say that when I clicked the link to this, I was NOT expecting this! I LOVE IT! :D The drama, the romance, the ANGST! The humour! Will Mimi ask TK out? Does Zoe like TK? Will Kouji end up less of a jerk seeing as he was nice enough to explain why they were pissed off at TK? Please update soon! Onegai!
Slinking Fox
Rales Mckoy chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Ow, poor T.K, I congratulate him on trying but that was hard. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next and if the Frontier Film crew accept him again...maybe.
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Aww, poor Frontier Film Crew! Especially Zoe and Kouichi; they seemed most upset by what happened... well, except JP cause it was his birthday. Can't wait to see if Zoe/Mimi and TK go out at all and what will happen at the film. And YAY! Kouji was actually somewhat nice to someone for once! It was actually really sweet how he sat down again and then cared enough not to leave the film crew on their own... :) Sorry, I'm a twin lover. Anyway, great chapter and please update again soon!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Brilliant chapter and I feel sorry for the film club. They probably feel like he's abandoning them or something... please update soon!
Dizzy chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Love it! Hard to find a good TK fic especially with Mimi. Most writers always cop out and randomly pair up the competition. Can't wait to see what happens next!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I like how you included the Frontier kids and am looking forward to reading more.
Chihiro Yuki chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
umm...isn't this a chapter of "Digimon Tamers 02: The Mischievous Adventures of Lily and Terriermon!"
don't mind reading it twice, it's a fun chapter but still...wrong story. :) (no hard feeling, k? k.)