Reviews for Charming Geeks and Mean Girls
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Yes! But could you maybe do a spinoff or something on what happened with Kouji and Zoe in the end? Cause it was just so sweet and then Takuya accidentally ruined the dance moment and then he gave her his shoes and it was AWESOME!
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Aww! Awesome! The gang's slowly coming back, but love square with Zoe, Mimi, TK and Matt and poor Kouichi. And why is Kouji still so mad at TK?
The Kishin Sesshomaru-Kurai chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I love it so far! Takuya definitely takes stupidity to a whole new level, almost like Sarah Palin.
The last Scorpion chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Good story and keep it up , can u make a fanfiction about TK and Zoe where theres three girls that want TK and he only choses one girl which is Zoe the three girs are Kari Catherine and Zoe plus u should call it Three girls and one TK
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
First off, I love this story! You are defiantly doing a great job building in-depth relations between so many different characters. As a TK fan it is wonderful to see him interacting with almost all of other characters and not just being tied down to interacting with only one or two. Also even though I kind of like Takari I was surprisingly glad that it didn’t happen.
Secondly, I think you did a good job with Matt. Here he seemed very much like a guy who cares about the people in his life but has a very hard time showing it, especially in public. The scene between him and TK was sweet and seemed to more of the “real” Matt while the party scene with Mimi required him to realize that he was being a jerk before he opened up to her. That is some dang good character depth if you ask me.
Slinking Fox chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
0-0 Wow. I can honestly say that when I clicked the link to this, I was NOT expecting this! I LOVE IT! :D The drama, the romance, the ANGST! The humour! Will Mimi ask TK out? Does Zoe like TK? Will Kouji end up less of a jerk seeing as he was nice enough to explain why they were pissed off at TK? Please update soon! Onegai!
Sincerely;
Slinking Fox
Rales Mckoy chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Ow, poor T.K, I congratulate him on trying but that was hard. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next and if the Frontier Film crew accept him again...maybe.
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Aww, poor Frontier Film Crew! Especially Zoe and Kouichi; they seemed most upset by what happened... well, except JP cause it was his birthday. Can't wait to see if Zoe/Mimi and TK go out at all and what will happen at the film. And YAY! Kouji was actually somewhat nice to someone for once! It was actually really sweet how he sat down again and then cared enough not to leave the film crew on their own... :) Sorry, I'm a twin lover. Anyway, great chapter and please update again soon!
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Brilliant chapter and I feel sorry for the film club. They probably feel like he's abandoning them or something... please update soon!
Dizzy chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Love it! Hard to find a good TK fic especially with Mimi. Most writers always cop out and randomly pair up the competition. Can't wait to see what happens next!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I like how you included the Frontier kids and am looking forward to reading more.
Chihiro Yuki chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
umm...isn't this a chapter of "Digimon Tamers 02: The Mischievous Adventures of Lily and Terriermon!"
don't mind reading it twice, it's a fun chapter but still...wrong story. :) (no hard feeling, k? k.)
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Don't worry TK, I'm scared for you. Anyway, great chapter. You did good with it. I can't wait until the next chapter. Until next time my friend,

EABB
Mel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I like your story! The idea is great :)
Just one thing was off in Chapter 3, the german sentence " "Wann bin ich endlich Ihrem Freund zu treffen?" Greta whined."
I think it should say: "Wann werde ich endlich deinen Freund treffen?" / When do I finally met your boyfriend?
The sentence you wrote could be translated backwards with: "When am I finally your boyfriend to met?"

I hope I got it right with the english, cause I'm German.

Keep up with the good work. Looking forward for more :)
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Teehee! I love how you're writing Zoe and TK's relationship... it's cute, you know? Not like the dating kind, but they're like siblings... Huh. Wave of deja-vu there...

Anyways... Yes, I agree with TK. Mimi is kind of a spoiled brat, but I guess if that's how the character should be played... But as you said before, it's a cannon. :3 I guess that's cool.

YES TK IS SO SWEET AND NICE, HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT. He's my TK. I love him... because I'm an obsessed fangirl. XD

Well... uh... I'm out of words... so, uhh... update soon! _