Reviews for The Ward
SilverPhantom88 chapter 44 . 8/19
Dick/Robin might not have theft in his records but he sure as hell has violence in it. I mean he punched every girl in the B ward in the face so ya that's got to be a criminal record there. Dick is sure popular with the ladies, they must love bad boys because DICK PUNCHED EVERY GIRL IN THE B WARD! How mind boggling is that? XD
You remind me of someone. You are a lot like her actually. So I am just gonna ask this in the best way possible without trying to be creepy in any way. Are you my best friend Alysia? If not, urmmm, sorry? If yes, I am so proud of you for making such wonderful fics! Actually the same thing applies if you aren't said person. Another_Happy_Psycho is out!
q.feuille7 chapter 3 . 8/2
So I loved your fanfic so much I watched The ward and figured out two things. 1. Amber Heard i absolutely gorgeous. Second I think I understand the ending better. Dick was crazy the entire time. He had multiple personality disorder and he created the entire justice league as personas. Everyone even Wally were just figments of his imagination.
purplechic13 chapter 48 . 6/22
Wow. Your story is amazing. I can't even believe how well-written this is. And the ending? What a twist! I love how it's a fanfiction, but at the same time it's not. Amazing job! Now I'm gonna go and start reading all your other fanfics!
Megan81159 chapter 49 . 6/11
Umm, I know you've probably been asked this dozens of times, but, WHEN WILL YOU EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS! I MUST KNOW THE TRUTH! I love your stories, but the lack of any epilogue is DRIVING ME INSANE! Still, love your writing. Great work.
MissAthena chapter 48 . 4/8
Jesus fucking Christ. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Just a question.
OMG! When my school did the little mermaid last year I was one of the sisters who sang she's in love!
ariespeach chapter 49 . 2/26
Still waiting for the alternate ending. Actually I regret spoiling myself by peeking the ending while I just reached around Chapter twenty. Now I have no courage to continue reading. So please... Pleeeeeeeeeease unload the promised ending as soon as possible, then I can enjoy the story asap.
And I have to admit that chapter 48 is a wonderful work. I appreciate it a lot, but it just exceeds my limit... you know, truth always hurts.
Anyway thanks for posting this story. And I'll look forward to more.
allison1992420 chapter 49 . 2/26
Can't wait to see the alternate for the great story.
StellaReynolds chapter 30 . 2/6
I've been in love with this story from the first chapter and i have been on suck a fast and furious kick lately that i love chapter 30 to for mentioning it. Thanks for writing this fanfiction.
2Lazy2Login chapter 49 . 2/3
I uh
Well
Hm
I don't really know how to react to this? I'm...
Wow
That was a good story (3098202/10) I just...
I haven't been mindf*cked to this extent in fanfiction EVER. And I've read a lot of fanfiction. So kudos to you. I'm just going to go contemplate life now
IrisLillyRose chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow, echy scech. What a mystery. Can't wait to read more.
smashkitty chapter 2 . 1/28
This is such a cool story! Seriously, I love it so much!
Bookworm85 chapter 49 . 1/2
Well, I have spent the better part of a day reading this story. At the end of the last chapter I just kept repeating "what the **** " over and over. I can't deal with this. Hoping for an alternative ending soon. This story was amazing until the alarm sounded in Chapter 47. After that, I'm in shock.
Bookworm85 chapter 45 . 1/2
"How about listing those things for me? I mean, super speed, super handsome- there's nothing I can't do. Well, there's some things, but there's not a lot. Well, there's a lot. There's more things you can't do though so that should count for something." "I built a time machine in the middle of an apocalypse." Love Bart.