Reviews for The Ward
MissAthena chapter 48 . 4/8
Jesus fucking Christ. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Just a question.
OMG! When my school did the little mermaid last year I was one of the sisters who sang she's in love!
ariespeach chapter 49 . 2/26
Still waiting for the alternate ending. Actually I regret spoiling myself by peeking the ending while I just reached around Chapter twenty. Now I have no courage to continue reading. So please... Pleeeeeeeeeease unload the promised ending as soon as possible, then I can enjoy the story asap.
And I have to admit that chapter 48 is a wonderful work. I appreciate it a lot, but it just exceeds my limit... you know, truth always hurts.
Anyway thanks for posting this story. And I'll look forward to more.
allison1992420 chapter 49 . 2/26
Can't wait to see the alternate for the great story.
StellaReynolds chapter 30 . 2/6
I've been in love with this story from the first chapter and i have been on suck a fast and furious kick lately that i love chapter 30 to for mentioning it. Thanks for writing this fanfiction.
2Lazy2Login chapter 49 . 2/3
I uh
Well
Hm
I don't really know how to react to this? I'm...
Wow
That was a good story (3098202/10) I just...
I haven't been mindf*cked to this extent in fanfiction EVER. And I've read a lot of fanfiction. So kudos to you. I'm just going to go contemplate life now
IrisLillyRose chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow, echy scech. What a mystery. Can't wait to read more.
smashkitty chapter 2 . 1/28
This is such a cool story! Seriously, I love it so much!
Bookworm85 chapter 49 . 1/2
Well, I have spent the better part of a day reading this story. At the end of the last chapter I just kept repeating "what the **** " over and over. I can't deal with this. Hoping for an alternative ending soon. This story was amazing until the alarm sounded in Chapter 47. After that, I'm in shock.
Bookworm85 chapter 45 . 1/2
"How about listing those things for me? I mean, super speed, super handsome- there's nothing I can't do. Well, there's some things, but there's not a lot. Well, there's a lot. There's more things you can't do though so that should count for something." "I built a time machine in the middle of an apocalypse." Love Bart.
Bookworm85 chapter 44 . 1/2
"Billy? You have any Shazam?" Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. That was awesome.
Bookworm85 chapter 15 . 1/2
"I'm not adorable. I'm manly as hell." Oh, I laughed hard at that. Which is good, because the rest of the chapter... poor Dick.
Bookworm85 chapter 3 . 1/2
I am loving this story so far. I like how you make their backstories parallel what it is in the show.
jada.books chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
I've been reading this story for about a week, and I finally made it to the last chapter, but now I'm really confused. Are you posting another chapter anytime soon? Or was this written like 3 years ago and you'll never even read this review? Anyways, it's been a really good fanfic, but I don't really like the ending. It was very exciting to read though, and had me hanging on to every word. I would love to see the explanation for the last chapter some time soon, and I've pressed follow, so hopefully I'll see it soon. Anyways, you're a really good writer from what I've read, so great job! (I want an ending explanation though)
Duly Ignored chapter 49 . 12/15/2014
This story just fucked me up so bad... gah, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABIES!
I kinda hate you a little bit... but that more or less drowned out by the amazing skill you show in your writing!