Reviews for High School Crushes and Happily Ever After
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/23
Garrett is fun too. So, if Kate was just let go from Black Computers, their competition. And, both Jessica and Lauren both lost their positions with Masen. Wouldn't they run to Black with all of Masen's secrets, just like the Masen Cullen's are now expecting from Kate? They need to be careful for what they wish for. I do like that it is Kate . . . as in Garrett and Kate, Kate. Didn't notice this wasn't marked as complete and just figured that out now with the chapter, not being the end I was expecting. Ha! Whoops!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/23
At this rate, Edward and Bella will only have Tanya working for them by the end of the day . . . lol. They haven't even started work yet, and have removed two people. Garrett won't have much of a choice in the matter, when it comes to Tanya moving across the way. I like when fics have nice, smart Tanya's.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/23
Edward, Bella, Lauren . . . so evil to each other in this chapter. Leftover bitterness from high school for all three of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/23
I liked Charlie in this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/23
I'm guessing that Emmett was the only one to know Edward harbored feeling for Bella since high school? Bella should've admitted to harboring the same crush, for the same amount of years. That would've floored Emmett. I liked that Alice and Jasper paired up for seating at dinner.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/23
Oh, I liked meeting everyone. They were all so much fun. Seems like Professor Whitlock and Ali already know each other. Interesting. I liked that Bella and Emmett shared barbs with one another. I loved that Anthony flirted with her. The fact that he noticed that she had 'a planet' on her finger and that someone 'stole his girlfriend', was freaking adorable! I love that it was him . . . so cute!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/23
I agree with her, why not car pool? I'm glad they got the DMV part taken care of. His house sounded lovely. Well, I guess it is theirs now. The part at the grocery store was funny, with her and the other woman drooling over him as he walked away. Bella admitting she was one lucky woman. I'm sure if Edward heard that, he would've said he is lucky too. Countertop sexy times . . . fun stuff! I am going to guess it is Emmett that guesses they got married in Vegas.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/23
Ah-ha! You didn't fade to black . . . you just switched POV's. GAH! I love EPOV, especially when it is for the sexy stuff. It was really cute that Bella asked her parents to a dinner party. Then Edward thinking that was a good idea, does the same. Cute that his mom picked up on things being different with him, causing him to rush off the phone. Looking forward to reading that.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/23
The Hard Rock is not on the strip, unfortunately. It is actually a bit away from it. Just for future reference. No balconies to yell of of either. Although, I rather liked that whole part, as it made me giggle. Her running up there with him to yell as well, was also funny. I like that they are ignoring all the calls and emails of their respective peeps . . . not wanting to let anything out of the bag before they get the chance. I like that plan. Wait, did you just fade us to black? I think you did . . . sneaky.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/23
I still really like that they liked each other in school. Better yet, Edward never let the crush fade and no other woman has lived up to the standards he set. I love that Bella is best friends with Jasper. I have had a lot of guys as friends over the years. I seem to relate to the men better. I get their humor. He comes with a paid off house! Bonus! I think Grandpa Anthony may be okay with the two of them being married. At least I would hope so. One wouldn't trust their business in just anybody's hands so, that must mean something. I don't blame her for suddenly freaking out though. I liked that he calmed her down.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/23
I see the wait staff followed you to this story from ILC . . . LOL. I like that they are willing to talk about it all and figure it out. It is also quite good that they both live in Seattle. Otherwise, one or the other would have one heck of a commute each day for work . . . hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/23
Surprised they hadn't spoken of the business part of their relationship the night before, when they got married. You would think that small talk would have been there at the very first at least. Well, actually, it may have come up but, they didn't remember it. At least they found out quickly and seem to work rather well together. She packed her bag to take to his room, that is great! Why else would she pack it?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/23
Well, this was fun! Waking up married has got to be scary. However, I loved that they already knew each other from high school and had crushes. At least they weren't complete strangers.
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 6/11
love it please write more
jwolanczyk chapter 13 . 4/20
Aww love this fic - hope you plan to return to it some day!