Reviews for High School Crushes and Happily Ever After
Sarah Amin chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
why oooo why cant he fire all the skanks that are already working for him ..
edwards-sparrow chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
LOVE THIS KIM
jupiter2005 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
rofl at least he got his girl and her father approves of him instead of giving him a cold shoulder. rose and em deserved that butt chewing that bella and charlie gave them. keep up the good work
sherylb chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Love it!
zveka chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Just finish to read oh my... love it!
Love your B&E they are in love from the first chapter, they are funny and witty, I love them
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Damn great story please write more! How will the people at work react to Edward and bella being married? Will someone try to break them up? When will Bella become pregnant ?
lilmstran chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
mayfairmarybeth chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Haha, Ari is gonna want for nothing if everyone keeps swearing so much ;) xx
bobbysgirl chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR THE SMILE AND TIL NEXT TIME I'LL BE WAITING.
BoredtoTears chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Bella describes herself as growing a backbone and sense of humor. I don't get that at all from her character. She comes off as seriously annoying. Sticking her nose into Rose and Em's issues is none of her damn business. Nor is it "cute" that she has the know it all attitude. I didn't find Ari adorable at all she comes off as quite the brat actually.

I shouldn't be to surprised I've noticed a trend that most of your stories are the same, different scenarios but the characters all have the same annoying qualities.
sujari6 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Good for Charlie.
TwiSagaLover chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
go Charlie they should not ever fight in front of the kiddos
Godschildtweety chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Super good
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Ari is such a little chapter stealer!
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »